Philip Rivers UNAPPRECIATION!

I just don't like this guy & his cocky attitude.

i.e.: The Chargers/Broncos game and their recent game vs the Colts where he was yelling at some fans in the stands.

As much as I dislike Brady, I hope he wipes the floor with him.

grin.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Except for the Brady thing, I want the Pats to lose!

I just don't like this guy & his cocky attitude.

i.e.: The Chargers/Broncos game and their recent game vs the Colts where he was yelling at some fans in the stands.
I feel you 100 %. He is not that good prob one of the worst starting QB's in the NFL. I can't stand him. Brady and them are going todestroy SD again.

HE IS OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has the 2 best players at two positions, (TE and RB) and all he does is throw to them...OVERRATED in my opinion...the only reason Vincent Jackson does goodis because Philip Rivers overthrows it and Vincent Jackson has to jump up, which he can do as we have seen. Why doesn't he throw it on the numbers, hmmmmthats because HE SUCKS!!!

Philip Rivers = OVERRATED

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

He has the 2 best players at two positions, (TE and RB) and all he does is throw to them...OVERRATED in my opinion...the only reason Vincent Jackson does good is because Philip Rivers overthrows it and Vincent Jackson has to jump up, which he can do as we have seen. Why doesn't he throw it on the numbers, hmmmm thats because HE SUCKS!!!

Im sure thats on purpose Vincent Jackson is like 6'5, a little extra insurance against the ball being swatted or picked

I think theres a chance he might get some humble pie...at least I hope he does

Maybe the media will finally show who Rivers is responding to.
It's not like the guy is out there talking to himself.

hes annoying, lol reminds me of that other CHARGERS QB that was a BUM Ryan LeaF! they look alike haha

Unappreciated.

Dude comes off as a douche.

Ps - I don't see many Chargers games, but, from all the games I've seen, dude's mechancics looks horrible. Is it because of his knee injury orwhat? It seems like he throws off his back leg all day err day.

Originally Posted by are owe double s

**T.O.**Hey man...that's our Quarterback (sobs) **T.O.**

but as a Charger fan...I agree, dude has no class.
roll.gif
i will remember that scene forever
i did feel sorta bad for him because he was more
humble this season

He's young and brash.

He killed the Colts secondary yesterday with the vaunted Bob Sanders WITHOUT LT and for the most part Gates.

He's brought us to the playoffs every year as a starting QB.

He is very appreciated.

Go float a boat haters.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

my arm > rivers' arm

but I'm like the vince young of Arizona intramurals. ask dfresh

Did you see that throw he made to Chambers yesterday?
Had Dan Dierdorf orgasmic over it.

If you can make that throw I know Atlanta and Miami might want your AIM SN pronto.

I'm a bolts fan to death, but this guy rivers is soooooo badddd, and in combo with norv...its not a good look at all... :smh

Originally Posted by peerL3ss aLL day

I'm a bolts fan to death, but this guy rivers is soooooo badddd, and in combo with norv...its not a good look at all... :smh

AFC Championship game after beating the Super Bowl champs and coming back from a 1-3 start = a very good look to me.
Step your Charger fan game up.

I kind of hope he beats the Patriots (for obvious reasons) and gets his hopes up like "*!*# you fans, I'm going to win a Superbowl" then... Hewill then get fed humble pie by Kampman and Co.

This team would be a LOT better with Brees... (Rivers has a#%%$ are you talking about/get away from me moment with LT EVERY GAME)

I don't think he necessarily has a BAD arm. He just needs to shut his mouth and throw the damn ball. Anything more is WAY too much from Phil.

Second Fav team, only problem is the Colts are #1. Congrats to the Chargers though. Got a big one, now take it to the Pats. Go Bolts (at this point)...

Originally Posted by peerL3ss aLL day

what you
smh.gif
about?
Class or not....The Chargers are still going to the AFC Championship...Even with the horrible 1-3 start. Managed to pull a comeback against the toughTitans Defense. Finished at 11-5. Beat the Colts twice this year...and we get to play the Pats once again.

I don't think dude is a horrible QB. He just needs to act right...I'm not gonna lie, I was one of the people that thought Norv (Well I still do) wasnot a good look for that Chargers. But I guess they did finish very well. Even if we lose to the Pats, I'm just glad we made this far. At least, Seauwill have a chance at a Superbowl ring.

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

He has the 2 best players at two positions, (TE and RB) and all he does is throw to them...OVERRATED in my opinion...the only reason Vincent Jackson does good is because Philip Rivers overthrows it and Vincent Jackson has to jump up, which he can do as we have seen. Why doesn't he throw it on the numbers, hmmmm thats because HE SUCKS!!!

Eh, I'll give you Tomlinson cuz he IS the best. But Gates? That's debatable, I think Kellen Winslow got that top spot for TE.

Back
Top Bottom