Phone on vibrate when sleep.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

why would you be sleepin with your phone in your pocket. i sleep butt naked so its not a problem but if i fall asleep in class, then yes it does

Originally Posted by adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes

That's legitimately the worst sentence ever attempted.
pretty much

anyway my phone is always on vibrate and it always wakes me up because it is next to my alarm which makes some weird loud noise whenever someone calls.

ShaolinSwordz32 wrote:

i sleep butt naked.

too much information, son.

& to threadstarter, was it necessary to make a thread about your phone waking you up? i mean why whould you sleep in your jeans anyway?

1. What?

2. You sleep with your phone in your pocket? what the hell do you have pants on for while you're sleeping?

3. WHAT?

Wakes me up every time...I keep my phone on my crotch when I sleep...inside the ball shorts but OUTSIDE the drawers...that's important...it puts me in agood mood so I don't cuss folk out 4 callin me durin my rest period...

Wakes me up every time...I keep my phone on my crotch when I sleep...inside the ball shorts but OUTSIDE the drawers...that's important...it puts me in agood mood so I don't cuss folk out 4 callin me durin my rest period...

No I keep my phone on normal sound when I sleep. If there's an important call that I need to get in the middle of the night, I'd want to be able tohear it.

Back
Top Bottom