PHX SUNS @ GS WARRIORS 11/26

Why even respond to what this clown has to say?

It's like you dudes were on here hiting "refresh" waiting for him to make his appearance.

THEY SAID THEY SAID THEY SAID

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ the headband comment lmao

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

roll.gif
Warriors>Suns

Get to .500 first before you make outrageous claims like that.
[table][tr][td]PACIFIC[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]HM[/td] [td]RD[/td] [td]CONF[/td] [td]DIV[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PA[/td] [td]DIFF[/td] [td]STRK[/td] [td]L10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Phoenix[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]3[/td] [td].786[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]5-1[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]5-2[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [td]108.9[/td] [td]102.6[/td] [td]+6.3[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [td]8-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LA Lakers[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]6[/td] [td].538[/td] [td]3 ½[/td] [td]4-3[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]4-3[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]105.2[/td] [td]100.9[/td] [td]+4.2[/td] [td]Lost 3[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NBDL[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td].462[/td] [td]4 ½[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]4-3[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]108.7[/td] [td]109.8[/td] [td]-1.2[/td] [td]Won 3[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LA Clippers[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td].462[/td] [td]4 ½[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]94.4[/td] [td]98.8[/td] [td]-4.5[/td] [td]Lost 3[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sacramento[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]9[/td] [td].357[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]5-2[/td] [td]0-7[/td] [td]3-8[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]99.7[/td] [td]104.1[/td] [td]-4.4[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by gusyouout

btw, does anyone know what those bands were that they were wearing? it was red with white lettering, but i couldn't tell what it was. and yes i want one
laugh.gif

No idea what they are, but I would love one.

I had a feeling we would pull the upset at home tonight. Monta playing out of his mind at the end but great performances all around, and like I said Nash gotexposed on the defensive end.

Oh and that first quarter was just amazing
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

roll.gif
Warriors>Suns

Get to .500 first before you make outrageous claims like that.
[table][tr][td]PACIFIC[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]HM[/td] [td]RD[/td] [td]CONF[/td] [td]DIV[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PA[/td] [td]DIFF[/td] [td]STRK[/td] [td]L10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Phoenix[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]3[/td] [td].786[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]5-1[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]5-2[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [td]108.9[/td] [td]102.6[/td] [td]+6.3[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [td]8-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LA Lakers[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]6[/td] [td].538[/td] [td]3 ½[/td] [td]4-3[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]4-3[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]105.2[/td] [td]100.9[/td] [td]+4.2[/td] [td]Lost 3[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NBDL[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td].462[/td] [td]4 ½[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]4-3[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]108.7[/td] [td]109.8[/td] [td]-1.2[/td] [td]Won 3[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LA Clippers[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td].462[/td] [td]4 ½[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]94.4[/td] [td]98.8[/td] [td]-4.5[/td] [td]Lost 3[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sacramento[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]9[/td] [td].357[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]5-2[/td] [td]0-7[/td] [td]3-8[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]99.7[/td] [td]104.1[/td] [td]-4.4[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the 30 year old virgin is mad

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

Can anyone hook me up with a warriors sig?

Requirements:

- Photo ID

- Picture of you with a Warriors jersey in cowboy boots

- breast milk from a Cambodian pregnant woman

I was at the game tonight....absolutely amazing.

I wanted to ask Warriors and Suns fans an honest question. IS STEVE NASH THE WORST DEFENSIVE PLAYER IN THE NBA???

I am not asking this trying to be a smart***, but seriously.....I have never EVER seen a player get abused the way Nash did in my entire life. It seemed as ifevery player who Nash tried to guard could score at will. I have seen Nash play before, and I know he is bad. But this had to be the worst defense I have everseen. Monte, Baron, Buike....could do whatever they wanted when Nash was on them. If there wasnt an immediate double team as soon as the player Nash wasguarding got the ball, it was an automatic bucket.

And for those of you who watch more Suns games than I do.....does this happen frequently?

When you outshot the Suns from both three and from the field, you probably aren't going to lose, not to mention Phoenix's 20 turnovers. And as forZo's comment on double teaming, it's not necessarily a farfetched idea when you have the Suns, because Bell can guard (or at least try
laugh.gif
) Baron,Nash or Barbosa (weakness) on Monta, Hill on SJAX or Buike or Barnes, Matrix on Harrington, STAT on Biedrins, but Warriors just outplayed them tonight.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Kelenna straight demanding that ball every time he got Nash on him. Poor guy got victimized.

PHX Bums even though you're ahead of us in the standings.

always will be...

suns lost because they doubled for no reason.. and didnt feed amare the ball in the 2nd half. thats why they lost. Good game for the warriors tho!

Man, thanks for quoting what ZoDogg said... Kills the whole block/ignore function.

pimp.gif
Keep this rollin'.

Back
Top Bottom