Pick up lines --- yes they work.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

text game

you: pick a number between 1 and 7.
her: 4...?
you: 4 days from now, you and i are going out.
Hm, solid starter right there.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

roses are red, violets are blue, were having sex because im stronger than you.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 perfect.

I just smile until we make eye contact then I go in 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just worked for me at the local chinese spot a couple minutes ago.. some hood rats though but they were light skinned and didn't look bad :shrugs
I always give them the number though so I don't have to waste my time on flakers.. I just say "can I have your number?" then I search around my pockets like I forgot my phone and tell them to hit me up.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

just make eye contact and smile then introduce yourself or crack a simple joke pertaining to the surroundings and you will be good

GUY: "My magic watch says you aren't wearing any panties." Girl:You're Wrong. GUY: "Well damn it must be 10 minutes fast."

who the hell uses pick up lines though?

girls talk a lot already if you look decent you can talk to one easily
laugh.gif

picked up a chick at my homies party last sat all we did was talk for like 30mins straight well she was mostly flirting though hell i got tired of talking to her
laugh.gif

even a simple hey wassup works if you look decent
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

who the hell uses pick up lines though?

girls talk a lot already if you look decent you can talk to one easily
laugh.gif

picked up a chick at my homies party last sat all we did was talk for like 30mins straight well she was mostly flirting though hell i got tired of talking to her
laugh.gif

even a simple hey wassup works if you look decent
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

It looks like the same people on here are also posting in the "no flap" thread - hahaha!

not posting in the no fap thread. but I am clear 5 days in....getting the real world and trying = less chance of jerkin.

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

GUY: "My magic watch says you aren't wearing any panties." Girl:You're Wrong. GUY: "Well damn it must be 10 minutes fast."

laugh.gif

*grab her arm pretty strong*
guy: lets go girl
girl: what no!
guy: dont let this rape turn into a murder

NT classic haha

Originally Posted by dyyhard

I'm no weather man, but expect more than a couple of inches tonight.
Remember this moment, so we can tell our kids how we met.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

roses are red, violets are blue, were having sex because im stronger than you.

perfect
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

just make eye contact and smile then introduce yourself or crack a simple joke pertaining to the surroundings and you will be good

Best one ive read. 

-find something stupid/obvious/basic to bring up...think of a question that can be answered that can be answered and makes sense (not the scores of an NBA game or something that has nothing to do with where you are), or simply compliment her on something

ex- do you know whats going on here? can you point me in the direction of...? etc.

-introduce yourself

-depending on reaction execute conversation starter

works for me *Jordan shrug*

after that just chop it up as long as possible to break any uncomfortable or awkward feelings, excuse yourself, then get the math

srry for the paragraph

the other day i was at the Farmer's Market waiting to pay, and in the line next to me was a cutie who only was buying one item apparently

so i casually say "you know, they really should look into making a cashier line for the single-item customer" followed by a playful smile.

that cracked the ice and turned into brief humorous banter.

turns out she was married, so i didnt close.

but i could tell she was genuinely flattered and had she been a woman of looser morals, i would probably be balling her underwear in my hand as we speak.

A few years back I was at the bar with my girl at the time and she went up to get drinks. Some dude hit her with the:

Hey...how much does a polar bear weigh?
Enough to break the ice, I'm_________

Simple, playful, not too aggressive. I couldn't even be mad when she told me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom