"So....you come here often?"

no lie, this has never failed me...

not a pick up line though

grown man swag.
pimp.gif

pickup lines are hilarious but they only break the ice

solid ice breakers >

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

I don't use pick up lines. They are too corny most of the time. Just casually starting conversation works better.

This. I was at the club last weekend and was just going up to groups of girls and dancing and they were all taken aback by the courage (plus I was dressed pretty well so they assumed I wasn't another grimey dude). Met like 5 bachelorette parties an every time they introduced me to the "single friend"
pimp.gif
. But back to the topic of the post, I find these ones always brought the lulz and had the box wide open:Me: It smells like up dogHer: What's up dog?Me: Nothing much, you?Another classic for girls in relationships..[May be at the beginning of the convo she says this or after several comments are exchanged]Her: ...I have a boyfriend Me: I have a goldfish named TomHer: What?Me: Oh, I thought we were talking about !$ that didn't matter...Girls typically give you the
eek.gif
+
pimp.gif
if they have never heard it.

wait. hold up. Yall calling girls beautiful to get the box? What part of the game is this?

like oneforallsaid about pick-up lines in general. most of these posts are corny/unoriginal.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Girl at department store eyein me. I diddy bop over there and say "What if I find something I like and it doesn't have a price tag?" I was expecting her to say "like what?" And then I woulda said "u" but shorty threw me off when she said " Bring it to me."

So then asked if I could show her instead and took her over to a mirror, pointed at it and said "look"

Smashed that weekend
pimp.gif
. Kudos to 2lipslegit for giving me that line
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

"What that thang smell like?...Can I have yo numba?"

But I don't use pick-up lines on a first meet because a lot of girls think they're corny and have heard many of them already if they're attractive.
I use them playfully and jokingly.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Her: ...I have a boyfriend Me: I have a goldfish named TomHer: What?Me: Oh, I thought we were talking about !$&# that didn't matter...Girls typically give you the
eek.gif
+
pimp.gif
if they have never heard it.

I have definitely used this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Girl at department store eyein me. I diddy bop over there and say "What if I find something I like and it doesn't have a price tag?" I was expecting her to say "like what?" And then I woulda said "u" but shorty threw me off when she said " Bring it to me."

So then asked if I could show her instead and took her over to a mirror, pointed at it and said "look"

Smashed that weekend
pimp.gif
this.

... was surprisingly swaggy...

*takes note*

"Hi how are you? My name is Blair" *She tells me her name* "It is nice to meet you"

Works every time for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Smashed that weekend
pimp.gif
this.

*takes note*
You have an extra piece of paper I can borrow to jot this down?

"If I said your body was nice, would you hold it agaisnt me?"
happy.gif

Naw but seriously most girls would laugh in your face for using pickup lines. When a girl shows interests I just start up a convo.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by maddog345

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

this.

*takes note*
You have an extra piece of paper I can borrow to jot this down?
I could see this going terribly wrong though.. 
If the girl is having eye sex with you, I don't see how it can. And if it does, who cares
laugh.gif
. You're probably won't ever see her again outside of that store.

Originally Posted by three2three

Smashed that weekend
pimp.gif
no, you didn't.
no. YOU didn't.

Try approaching a group of girls and ask them if they've ever heard of Adele, but mispronounce it like "ADD-EL-AE" and watch how the girls flock around trying to correct your pronunciation. Then, if you're G, you can jokingly call them out for how seriously they just took that. Girls adore Adele...hook, line, sinker.

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

"Your hair smells like hotel shampoo, I love it"
arent you married?

Yeah but I still use lame lines here and there when I'm smacked and I just talk to random people. I'm real funny when i'm high atleast thats what people have told me. 
I paid 40 G's for my wife.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

arent you married?

Yeah but I still use lame lines here and there when I'm smacked and I just talk to random people. I'm real funny when i'm high atleast thats what people have told me. 
I paid 40 G's for my wife.
How much are you paying for the divorce?
We dont divorce in my country, she decided  to replace herself with her sister. I agreed.

Smashed that weekend
pimp.gif
Smooth  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

three2three wrote:
ill steelo wrote:
Smashed that weekend 
pimp.gif

no, you didn't.