Real life Mr. Chow?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Arbas

You have to be seriously RICH. Like filthy rich to be able to purchase a Porsche in China. And the Chinese yuan is 6.3-$1, but increasing each year.
i heard about the crazy luxury taxes on import cars but i didnt know you would have to be filthy rich, anyone making over 350k annual can afford that 997.2, so how much would someone in china have to make in order to afford that porsche and it not phase them?

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

all them racks equal 38.50 US dollars

na its closer to 150k usd...as for finger chopping dude probably borrowed money from them to gamble and wasnt able to pay so finger goes. common practice amongst chinese loan sharks
laugh.gif

Na son
you dumb

My first thought was that's some Yakuza bad @$%. They i re-read the china town part. Now i kinda feel like a was-ist

Originally Posted by slickp42189

You have to be seriously RICH. Like filthy rich to be able to purchase a Porsche in China. And the Chinese yuan is 6.3-$1, but increasing each year.
i heard about the crazy luxury taxes on import cars but i didnt know you would have to be filthy rich, anyone making over 350k annual can afford that 997.2, so how much would someone in china have to make in order to afford that porsche and it not phase them?
his license plate alone and all of those 8s are probably worth more if not the same as the car

Originally Posted by slickp42189

My dad's friend owns a few factories in China and he bought his daughter a Range Rover and I recall him saying he paid close to 800k US for it.

Whats up with these dudes chillin' with their shirts off and in their underwear?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Whats up with these dudes chillin' with their shirts off and in their underwear?

when you about that life own porshes and raris wearing clothe dont matter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by iHust1e

You win man

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont get it.

are you JD214's little brother?
hell no, That would be horrible. Dude is the most negative NTer around. He will go against you're idea or opinion just for the sake of having something to argue about.

I legitimately don't know who/what Jong Gotti. I figure it has to something to do with Irv Gotti, but I just don't understand the joke.

Back
Top Bottom