Pics I Took Of Bria Myles, Suelyn & Diznee

Sorry but that 2nd chick
sick.gif

But the other 2
tongue.gif
devil.gif

The reason why NT'ers are saying no to Bria is because what she's wearing in Nigel's pics. She looks like she goin' to the grocery store or something. The other two are doll'd up in dresses.

Would save all three, wit' no exemptions.

All 3 are
pimp.gif

Bria especially, that dark skin, that mass.. Yall dudes is trippin..

Whether it's these 3 or Suelyn + the other 2 chicks recently posted, I'm still confused as hell on how any of these women could be considered "ugly" or "borderline unattractive". I get everybody has preferences, but sometimes i wonder if the other preferences are men :lol: If so, it's all good

Last edited:
Ol young berg *** dudes in here I see. I personally like browskin>darkskin>lightskin

Whether it's these 3 or Suelyn + the other 2 chicks recently posted, I'm still confused as hell on how any of these women could be considered "ugly" or "borderline unattractive". I get everybody has preferences, but sometimes i wonder if the other preferences are men
laugh.gif
If so, it's all good
We get it. Most of NT doesn't like black women unless they are light-skinned.
It's sad that some males only date/prefer some females due to trends or what is considered 'to be in the popular circles'.  They can't take the pressure/stress of thinking for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom