Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

The Nike Hyperize "Asia" Pack

hyperize-asia-3.jpg

hyperize-asia-7.jpg
pimp.gif

ok so i finally am able to post so if you search Nike Hyperlite on Google shopping you'll see links to NIke.com for mens and womens hyperlites.
the womens and mens say they are both out of stock. this has been on the Hypermax page to buy before it came out.
when they have that up it means they are close to release so, in a month at the most you will be able to buy TB Hyperize

Top 5 dream CWs i want for this shoe
1) anything ID'd
2)All Metallic Gold
3) Metallic Silver
4)Celtics themed
5) Red/Black/White

If any of my Asia Counterparts are watching this post ... Please look out for me on these...... Holy Poop
eek.gif

hyperize-asia-3.jpg

If i had to choose one.. these would be it.. or the Gold ones...But mostly these.

just saw the "LA" roads
a buddy of mine has a pair of samples
cuz his pops works for nike and he alawys gets samples
from what he tells me they're disappointing and HDs>them
the looks weren't bad though

Originally Posted by DNeou20

just saw the "LA" roads
a buddy of mine has a pair of samples
cuz his pops works for nike and he alawys gets samples
from what he tells me they're disappointing and HDs>them
the looks weren't bad though

by the sound of that guess i gotta stick with Kobes or Huarache 09s

nike is really overdoing it imo with all these cws, with the HD and Kobe IV there is pretty much every colorway you can think of, I'm guessing they will dothe same with these. I'm sure a lot of people like it that way, but I would rather have like 8 regular cws, and like 3-4 exclusive ones. Anyway I amexcited to try these out and I plan to get some Hoyles or Deanes.

I'm all about personalising and getting away from the Henry Ford model of only one colour of things, lets keep churning them out Nike I love the varietyand it only means there will be more hitting the sales racks hopefully

Are they your hyperizes? Have you tried them on? what is your opinion about them? I nice hypermaxes, i just might wear my D West's today.
wink.gif

Here are some pics of a TB colorway that I got the other day. Heard most of the TB colorways should be available around late August/early September.

Back
Top Bottom