Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

White/Gold
pimp.gif

Those Safari Hypers are actually nice... I saw the samples for those on another Hyper...

Anyone tried a pair on yet? Do the Hyperize fit the same as Hyperdunk? Should I get the same size I get in HD?

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

nike is really overdoing it imo with all these cws, with the HD and Kobe IV there is pretty much every colorway you can think of, I'm guessing they will do the same with these. I'm sure a lot of people like it that way, but I would rather have like 8 regular cws, and like 3-4 exclusive ones. Anyway I am excited to try these out and I plan to get some Hoyles or Deanes.
Sorry Topshelf, but you have never been into the Nike Swatch Library.... its UNREAL... you can get ANY material or pattern known to man in thatjoint..

You can put some Metal Swashbuckling Sword Material on the Toe Caps for the Hypers and start off with a whole new way of looking at shoes.

You know what mini cds on a shoe are? Cool? Ya know what mini cds on a girls shoe is called? Sequins.. lol.. and its the same thing...
laugh.gif
So many unused options my man

Can anyone please make a review for the Hyperizes?

I am looking to buy a new pair of basketball shoes and it would really help. Thanks

dsc01074k.jpg

philippine college pack just dropped over here.. tb cws for the nike-sponsored teams.

the national team colorway will be an august release afaik..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

nike is really overdoing it imo with all these cws, with the HD and Kobe IV there is pretty much every colorway you can think of, I'm guessing they will do the same with these. I'm sure a lot of people like it that way, but I would rather have like 8 regular cws, and like 3-4 exclusive ones. Anyway I am excited to try these out and I plan to get some Hoyles or Deanes.
Sorry Topshelf, but you have never been into the Nike Swatch Library.... its UNREAL... you can get ANY material or pattern known to man in that joint..

You can put some Metal Swashbuckling Sword Material on the Toe Caps for the Hypers and start off with a whole new way of looking at shoes.

You know what mini cds on a shoe are? Cool? Ya know what mini cds on a girls shoe is called? Sequins.. lol.. and its the same thing...
laugh.gif
So many unused options my man

Thats great and I do think they should experiment and find new designs and patterns. I just feel like it waters down the shoe if there are a bunch of differentcws, I guess with these and Hyperdunks it's fine. I'm just annoyed at what Jordan brand has done with some of the early numbered Jordans.

I received the Sidney Deanes btw. I didn't have a chance to really check them out before I left town, but I got to look at them and see what they feltlike. They looked great and felt good in my hands. I'm looking forward to playing in them. If anyone else has them and has played ball in these and theHyperdunks you should give us a review.

^^^^Hey topshelf

I know you said you were out of town, but do you think we could get pics when you get back? I need the deane's and hoyles, but would love to see picssooner.

Back
Top Bottom