Pics of the 2's

:wow:
eek.gif
Much better than I thought.
MADDEN[/center] BADDEST FANS ALIVE[/center] ABOUT PINKSTON[/center]

:wow:
eek.gif

Niiiiice! Can't wait! I'm with SlamEd on the piping issue though. Do it right please.

Where are pics of the IV's now?

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.

F/S: Horse1,11.5 | Graphite Hyperflight,10.5 | Blk/Wht/Red VC Low,10.5 |
Blk/Slate Unlimited, worn a couple but great, 11 | Email for details.

*Sighs* I really hope I can atleast get 2 pairs. The O.G. color is just beautiful.
If I Pray 4 You
Pray 4 Me

Now everyone likes the II's...you guys are weak...

Serisouly...does anyone have one of those lists were everyone ranks the Jordan's from Best to Worst...

9/10 people have the bottom of their list this way...

17th...Jordan II
18th...Jordan XV

Sophomore slump for Nike...

lets see some more IVs, Vss, VIs, and VIs

JM

My collection will still not be complete without either the OG or 94 Retro. This will help, but it's not the same.

KRS

~~Ok...Now I can forget about the black and go for 2 pairs of white/blk/red!!~~
~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

i like the black 2s. how come nobody likes them? they are fresh!
the white ones are sick. def cop...
K. A. R. M. A. 416

"Air Rev",

That might be a smaller size. But I have to agree. The uppers look "bulkier" than the o.g. or first retro.
"Have you worn your IVs lately?"

Yeah, I don't trust the shape of those. I'm hoping those are either a kids size or a fakes, otherwise Nike really was way off on this one.
[/center]

I saw in another post about the differences between the OG and the 94 Retro, and it said that the OGs were "fatter" than the 94 Retro. If this is true than wouldn't the "fatness" of the 04s be pretty close to the shape of the OG, minus the Red piping and the jordan on the sole. Please post more info on this issue.

Back
Top Bottom