Pics of the 2's

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Them thangs is amazin. im lovin da black/silver. holla bak

toooo sweet!!! At least 2 of the white copped for me...not sure about the blacks though. The whitey's are too tight though....
"Might as well have fun 'cause your happiness is done and your goose is cooked!"

black/silver :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

i'll pick up the black retro suit & rock it with them instead of those butt ugly Nu IIs.

Brooklyn's Up and Coming Sneaker Crew​

I just started to like the 2's, but now I like them ALOT more. Gotta get those.
GaBe GRaM$

PIMP @ the og color iffy on the black they look fake but ya know they will grow on us |I
tired.gif

blk/slv looks like a starter/shaq shoe forreal, kmart should be selling those. the white/black-red isnt bad looks cheap but still ill end up gettin those
n0re will be bizack
get @ dat nukka ...AR32988 aol.com
OH10 rep it

NT Exclusive BOMBS DROPPED of the day: Oct. 7th :lol:
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics. The Black/ Grey ones are not that hot ..... The OG colorway is a lot better....

===========

[/center]

whites is ok. getting cuz i'm too broke for 94 retroes :lol:
laugh.gif
. i repeat. blk/chromes colorways suck if it aint 8 or 6's

Hey, I like the black/silver. My only problem is that they appear, and correct me if I'm wrong, to have nubuck on the untextured portion of the upper. I would greatly prefer black leather as found on the black/silver 17s or black/silver 18 lows. As it stands, they're not as sleek or as classy as I'd envisioned when I first learned of the black/silver II.

Still, I'm cautiously looking forward to both.

Thanks for the pics.

Thanx for the pic!!

Can somebody tell me how these will perform on court judging from the OG's and the '94 Retros?? Will they be better than the I's (because these are horrible to play in).

I've never been much of a fan of the II's, but since I like playing in old-school kickz now and then, I might give the white/red ones a shot.

Attaq
Please check out my website: For the Love of the Game (latest update: 12/18/02)

Back
Top Bottom