Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Memo: 160 is not a source to take seriously. My guess is ming is having trouble getting his pairs sold so spokesman 60 is trying to make you believe these are limited.

All Niketowns and Urban Accounts will get these in about the same numbers as the BMP. If its not an XI, it wont sell well.

DTRT, FLips, BMPs...almost every "limited" release has flopped as far first day sell outs and resell profits.

your a damn fool who know's nothing that your talking about

i know what i know get off me and my boys jock or your just a jealious fool wherever my screen name is your nose is right up my butt

BTW my boys site only has a size 10.5 pack left

when i want to know the number of jordan shirts produced in mexico i'll ask you
I don't get why they hate on you 160. You don't have a reason to lie because you already probably made your money on these. Don't like the fact you resale but you got to do what you do.

If its 40k or not these are not as limited as the dmp. Everybody just make sure you have a plan and make sure you have more then one spot. PLEASE DON'T DEPEND ON EASTBAY!!!

I have no idea dude people like mexican sole are just jealious and I dont know why.

He must have been one of the lowballers I taked to in the past and used another screen name and cry's himself to sleep because I did not give him the pricehe wanted to spend on something.

Another thing I dont even sell on niketalk anymore or hardly.

This is not 2006 and its true you will not make a proffit reselling these or if anything the proffit will be small.

Infact I like where the reselling game is now.

I dont have the cash to buy alot of shoes and hope to move them for a quick turn around.

For me all the new and old resellers can go ahead and lose money on the 19th.
laugh.gif
I really dont care its not my cash.

This past week I was offered 16 packs at $285 each and I passed.

I made something with my boy on his site.

But its not the same anymore everybody's become a reseller in the past year and its not worth the trouble unless you get the shoes early or you get packsat retail or below.

Again the numbers could be 40,000 packs or could be more or even less.

I really dont give a damn I got my pack and I hope my numbers are wrong and 100.000 packs are made and people lose money reselling these and more people thatreally want the shoe can get them at retail or a little more.

If that jerkoff mexican sole really know me then he would know thats what I would love to happen.

I see is like this If I cant make money I dont want anyone else to.

My local Finish Line got their packs in today and a reserve price is better than getting up early next Sat.

IMO, aside from the XIII looking real nice and the X looking ehhh...alright I guess. The box is like the icing on the cake so to speak. It's a very glossypristine look that from a marketing standpoint makes these shoes look "spectacular" even though both of these have nothing on their OG counterparts.

It's amazing as well that as far as human nature goes people are more inclined to really like something more when it's packaging is glossy and thedetail is there. JB wasn't stupid when it came to their marketing strategy. Put these shoes in a nice high quality "Jordan-esque" box and watcheven the nay sayers cop. From their standpoint it's somewhat brilliant.

^The shoes need to breathe. By having them wrapped, it reduces the amount of oxygen they are exposed to which may lead to cracking.

Someone mentioned that these shoes are going to be the same number as the BMP's. I have no idea who is your source but I can tell you that these areprobably half or a little bit more than half of the BMP's. You got to trust me on this one!

who cares about the numbers..? As long as we all get our pairs its all good. I hate statistics, because it is different in every situation. Some spots willhave over 100 pairs.. some spots will only have 1 of each size. Do your hw and stop depending on these numbers.. anyone can jus say 40k packs.. Wheres theproof? IT DOESNT MATTER.. because 40k nation wide doesnt mean 40k in ur footlocker. All this is doing is making every one un-easy let time tell on how thisrelease will work...

I never understood storing your shoes, why would you store away sneakers?

Wear them, its not like these are ooohhhh soo exclusive.

them pics up there of the Shadows made me change my mind bout em, but still should've removed that damn "23"
eyes.gif

Dang yall....Pickyourshoes has them 4 359 but not till wends....who would have thought...lol i think they will change it but if not ...good luck yall

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

yo rich need to save some more money and get a camera lol

idk who these people are thinkn that these will be made like bmp numbers....

most stores are receiving at the most 24 pairs and not many stores are getting them
Pics came from the iphone
laugh.gif

The guy i talked to on the phone said they had folks on the phone 10mins be4 the time just so that they could order it at 9

Back
Top Bottom