Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

these are nice, i perfer 14's over 9's, but these look real close to them bred 14's that cam out

sidenote is there a thread, for sizes/exchanges/going half, for the packs....

Designs are always argumentative, same with art and inspiration. It's no biggie. No need to claim credit about some common sense thing we see in the stripedesign. EVEN IF they were ACTUALLY INSPIRED by the jersey, THEY DO NOT have to use RED. The concept is good enough. I think red and black are always used somuch in the contrast that it'd be OD.

Don't think people can ever settle with where they got the inspiration or whatever. It is what it is..

I'm a big fan of the XIVs but the retro last shots were terrible to me. I picked up the chartreuse because the material felt different and the colorwayattracted me. These XIVs will tone it back with the BULL colorway feel.

damn JB you put one nice shoe in each pack. You got someone off the streets marketing because he is a Hustla!

IMO, those are some pretty plain shoes. Also considering that I don't like IX's, this pack is skipped.

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

IX pix?>
i m asking the same thing?
ohwell.gif

lol

Originally Posted by Battousai701

theyre nice

but im still disappointed... i want my indiglos dammit

these are basically the last shots without the red bottoms.

although i do like the pinstripe concept.

these shoulda been part of the pack instead:

so true

but those aint that bad

I guess I was the only one that thought ''packs'' would consist of all OG colorways

I thought that was the consensus with Gentry and the "23" tribute idea??

Indiglos with the ribbing should have been in the package.
pimp.gif

Interesting...I was under the impression that all the pack shoes would be OG colors.

I guess not.

Overall, not a bad shoe, but I think they would have looked better with a white outsole.

Back
Top Bottom