Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

dope
smokin.gif

Thats it! they put 23 on the side of the shadow x's and messed that up, and they come out with an never released color of xiv, im sorry im not feelingit.............I thought these packages were gonna be special but from the first pics of the first packs, jb is gonna save me alot of money in 2008, I wonderhow are they gonna mess up the 11 and 12 pack? they probally gonna make the 11 flips with patten leather laces@

Clean, very, very clean. Can't wait to see the IX's now. JB seems to be goin in the right direction despite the Shadow X's

Enh..these do nothing for me.

If you own Last shots (which are better) I see no reason to buy this pack.

Not to mention, there's one untouched OG -- Indiglos.

I'd get two packs easily for those.

And...if you want to stick to Bulls colors, replace the indiglo w/ Varsity Red and you'd still have a hot shoe.

These are rather boring and I can get Last Shots still cheap...

Ska -- XIV, XVII, XVIII, XX, XXI & XXII aren't OG colorways...and maybe more.

Originally Posted by JordanRetroHead23

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by JordanRetroHead23

Originally Posted by SickKickGAME23

real talk though, i thought JB knew about this Air-Randy guy? how's he still in business? I'm not knockin' his hustle though, but can't JB do something about him having the shoes up prior to release date?

Wow....U are a hater! Most of the cats in the forum absolutely fiend for pix and info so a dude comes up with some and you wanna know why JB hasn't gotten him yet?! Dude you sound like CUUUUURRRRRTISSSSSSSS!!! As for the shoes..very average. I'll be flipping these and keeping the IX's.

i said i wasn't knockin his hustle chill out, im not a snitch
mad.gif
start askin questions and people get offended i thought you was on air-randy's @#$%, jump off!!!

Actually I remember hearing something about Gentry saying we won't be seeing much from Air-Randy in the future.

thank you, dude acts like im the catalyst for his future downfall, NT just likes dudes pictures, he probably doesn't even get much business from NT'ers because of his prices, besides that he takes away from the stock that could be sold on RD by others, you know what i mean? i was just curious

You'd be surprise of the number of pm's I get alone from NTers that purchased from Randy thru me alone. Do you want resellers such as Randy tosuffer because you can't handle the idea of him and other resellers getting kicks early? You dont have to buy from him nor any reseller for that matter ?Enjoy the preview of the XIV's and move on.

theyre nice

but im still disappointed... i want my indiglos dammit

these are basically the last shots without the red bottoms.

although i do like the pinstripe concept.

these shoulda been part of the pack instead:

Couldn't agree more.

Originally Posted by jwalker123

had the og but these look gay with that glitter on them still coppin
Which OG's did you have, because they should've had glitter too...lol

Honestly, I was hoping for a UNC pack...Carolina Mid XIV and Powder Blue IX. These already came out. Hate re-re-retroes!

ughhhh JB is gonna be killin my pockets next year
smh.gif

i dont even usually like XIVs and those are piff ...

ill pass, just getting this pack because the ix's are my fave jays
ill stick to my last shot and sell these

Back
Top Bottom