Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

^Well put.

Were there ever any B.S limited releases back in the day? I wasn't old enough to be really aware of Jordans in the early to mid 90s (I was a fan of theplayer but moms had me rockin everlast).

dope dope dope.....
eek.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif

They look good but I would have prefered Indiglo's or even the Oxy's.

Quality looks so-so. I mean, as with all the XIV retros you can see the glue stains on the toebox and you would think for the packs they would QC this stuff abit better but oh well
sick.gif

Making XIV in indiglos wouldn't make much sense.

These are very nice. I like the pinstripe concept. Betchu if MJ wore this back then, everyone would be on it.

Those are allright they look 2 similar 2 last shots which I have and I already got the 9's pretty much deadstock so I'll probably pass on this pack.

wack to me
sick.gif
, if JB was looking to do a new colorway they should havetaken some ideas from the OG prototype samples

now these I would buy (wht/blk/red)

indiglo's would make a nice retro, I'll take mine Ribbed
wink.gif

They're a disappointment in my eyes. I was hoping for a white midsole like the indiglos, and red accents...

decent...look too much like the last shots in the front IMO but they're alright...i expected worse

last shots >>> these, though

Damn JB you mest up on these there horrible!!! Might copp the pack still deciding I thought all the packs came with OG color ways?

Back
Top Bottom