Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

those white black red on pg 7 are
pimp.gif
/ i would prefer those IMO but illtake what I can get cuzz I just need the ix's
laugh.gif

not saying they're fakes, just looks like a coloway fakes would use. does anyone know what color the IX's will be?

Very interesting shoe! I like the XIVs a lot and I need a pair of IXs, so this pack will be copped.

I just hope the contrast stitching is dead nuts perfect; imagine how bad they would look with even the smallest wiggle in the stitching.

real talk though, i thought JB knew about this Air-Randy guy? how's he still in business? I'm not knockin' his hustle though, but can't JB do something about him having the shoes up prior to release date?

Wow....U are a hater! Most of the cats in the forum absolutely fiend for pix and info so a dude comes up with some and you wanna know why JB hasn't gottenhim yet?! Dude you sound like CUUUUURRRRRTISSSSSSSS!!! As for the shoes..very average. I'll be flipping these and keeping the IX's.

not feelin them like that theyre cool still gonna try n cop every pack though but hey cant knocc them 4 tryn more colors maybe sum white

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

PooFyo101..
Hey are you getting the packs on your site and when also how much ????
He's charging $475 for the X and XIII pack..........

Sick.

I have said on here many, MANY times that I really do NOT like all black shoes. I just don't.

But of course, every now and then, I see an all black shoe that just works.

These work.

I'm completely feeling 'em.

Probably because I'm a sucker for contrast stitching.
laugh.gif

ijapino wrote:
Interesting...I was under the impression that all the pack shoes would be OG colors.

I guess not.
Exactly what I thought. From things I had seen on here and from the X + XIII pack, I thought it was going to be all OG colors.

I guess I was the only one that thought ''packs'' would consist of all OG colorways.
eyes.gif

anyway, i will not be copping this pack.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Interesting...I was under the impression that all the pack shoes would be OG colors.

I guess not.

same here

the pinstripes are interesting but this shoe is colorway is dumb and pointless

itz lookin like the original info we got months ago will turn out to be true...

at leadt ONE shoe in each pack will be an OG colorway and the other shoe will be a retro + "bulls" colorway...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom