Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

those nicknames are that bad actually they typically just coincide with the colorway black+red=bred.......whats a better nickname for em????

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by J Capo

Way too similar to the Last Shots, imo, especially considering they went on clearance out here.

AND LOOKS LIKE FAKES IMO...

I agree with both of you guys

The back looks fake like cheap plastic...

ok finally some pics, thanks for the pics also

i think i have to go with NT on this 1, these suck a lil too close to the black/red OG/Retros

ok im a lil confused here aslo

i remember we had talks awhile ago about some 12 months of Jordans where the shoes would all be in some form of Bulls colorways

now i wonder is this idea the same for the Countdown packs? Countdown = 12 months/Jordans

if so not a bad idea

but why not use the White/Red XIVs and just make them Black/Red

5ab359384716c260901bf73f5a7f4fcb153854a.pjpg

and for the IXs do something like this, we dont need the white/blacks released for a 3rd time, all of this just my opinion

07035c764ce9c86c9d55f92a59def45d15e3803.pjpg

Retro+ colorways have GOT TO STOP.

It's now to the point where just pictures of this stuff is visually abusive.

Those that like this "XIV" ... fine, but consider that buying this stuff is a vote that it's ok. Would you pay $155 for this XIV on its own?Wait... don't answer that.

The objective of these packs is clearer than ever: Package a "passable" version of an OG colorway with a Retro+ colorway that has no meaning, nosignificance, and no taste.

The OG colorway sells the pack, the Retro+ fills a spot so JB can save what they should be releasing for another possible gimmick. The "Shadow"X's in the X/XIII pack? A joke. Whatever "looks" like a coveted OG colorway, right, JB?

$310 per ... just for some more unsatisfying garbage. AND they won't produce enough to go around anyway. lol

Umm, NO.

theyre nice

but im still disappointed... i want my indiglos dammit

these are basically the last shots without the red bottoms.

although i do like the pinstripe concept.

these shoulda been part of the pack instead:

These are fire..i love the pinstripe concept..makes 'em stick out great..i will b coppin this package!!!!

These are alright, its going to take me time for these to grow on me.

so are these officially called the "pinstripe" XIV?

Back
Top Bottom