pictures of NEW UNSOLD cars

I knew things were bad, but not this bad.

New Cars on a Runway in Upper Heyford Airbase
upper-cars.jpg

Nissan has announced plans to cut its Sunderland workforce by 1,200. Thousands of unsold cars are stored around the factory's test track
xnissan-6163.jpg

Land Rover Freelander cars await distribution outside the Halewood operations site in Liverpool
xlrover-2122.jpg

The open car storage areas in Corby, Northamptonshire, are reaching full capacity
xcorby-1438.jpg

Imported cars stored at Sheerness open storage area awaiting delivery to dealers
xsheerness-8359.jpg

Newly imported cars fill the 150-acre site at the Toyota distribution centre in Long Beach, California
xlongb-7515.jpg

The build-up of imported cars at the port of Newark, New Jersey
xnewark-829.jpg

Stocks of Ford trucks in Detroit, Michigan (you know they won't be goin anywhere
laugh.gif
)
xford-7803.jpg

They might as well take what they can get, because its only gonna get worse...

they should have a buy one get one free.

seriously

people would buy cars, its would move some of these units just sitting around

whats the point of holding onto all these new cars while they continue to sell them to dealerships at whats probably their regular price, in less than a yeartheyre all gonna be "last years" models

they might as well start selling them to dealerships at a huge discount now so that dealers can start offering them at a huge discount, cars are losing moneyjust sitting there anyway

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

they should have a buy one get one free.

seriously

people would buy cars, its would move some of these units just sitting around
If I'm not mistaken they used to give away a free Chevy Aveo when you bought a Silverado or something like that
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

knock down the prices and they will sell
Honestly it is that easy. I know people want to make a profit but taking a 3-7 thousand dollar hit is better than you having new cars sit on thelot while you produce next year's model simply to do the same thing.
It comes down to their greed and not wanting to budge.
Take these $20,000 cars and put them at $10,000 and you will have people flooding the gates trying to get at those "deals".

failing business models.. then they expect bailouts... you dont see other sectors getting help.. you have a bad business model, you FAIL and start to sell whatothers DO want

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by Crumbs

knock down the prices and they will sell
Honestly it is that easy. I know people want to make a profit but taking a 3-7 thousand dollar hit is better than you having new cars sit on the lot while you produce next year's model simply to do the same thing.
It comes down to their greed and not wanting to budge.
Take these $20,000 cars and put them at $10,000 and you will have people flooding the gates trying to get at those "deals".

thats the reason why we're in the toilet right now.
you gotta be willing to compromise in order to prosper.

Yeah but relying on people to change for a positive matter and you are better off expecting air to turn into gold.
I wish I could these owners why would they let their stupidity get in the way of their profit if they are worried about loosing money.

Damn, that's a big time loss on investment. Using all that money to purchase parts, labor, and supplies, only to have the final product sit on a lot? Wow, just wow.

they could at least shut down production for a few days just to clear the lot because they're not gonna sell like they used to unless they do a MAJOR PRICECUT.

You see you've got a full lot of unsold cars, and there isn't a demand for anything.... and yet you still continue to bury yourself in a bigger hole.

Back
Top Bottom