pictures of NEW UNSOLD cars

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by Crumbs

knock down the prices and they will sell
Honestly it is that easy. I know people want to make a profit but taking a 3-7 thousand dollar hit is better than you having new cars sit on the lot while you produce next year's model simply to do the same thing.
It comes down to their greed and not wanting to budge.
Take these $20,000 cars and put them at $10,000 and you will have people flooding the gates trying to get at those "deals".
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

They should just break even on the price of producing the cars and then make money off of parts, service, and labor.

They are losing money on new cars that are sold already...

Originally Posted by 757bred

I used to work at the port in Newport News, and we would get ships with thousands of Nissans and Subarus on them. It was so much fun driving them off ( we used to race the Nissan 350 Z's). But I've never seen them sit there for a long time like that.

Sounds like fun!
Tear it up before it even get to the dealership
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by Crumbs

knock down the prices and they will sell
Honestly it is that easy. I know people want to make a profit but taking a 3-7 thousand dollar hit is better than you having new cars sit on the lot while you produce next year's model simply to do the same thing.
It comes down to their greed and not wanting to budge.
Take these $20,000 cars and put them at $10,000 and you will have people flooding the gates trying to get at those "deals".
pimp.gif

times are hard but hell if that happened EVERBODY would be coppin...............even if they didnt need too
laugh.gif

ill take that ugly $$*# new sentra just for a commuter. make that joint 5k out the door.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

failing business models.. then they expect bailouts... you dont see other sectors getting help.. you have a bad business model, you FAIL and start to sell what others DO want

preach.jpg

Originally Posted by Sir RnR

must b a %*%+* matching which key goes to wat car when theyre all mixed up

The keys are on the drivers side window locked in a box that hangs from the window.

Guess that employee pricing isn't good enough to move units... maybe they should include a free "The Making of..." DVD with the purchase of eachvehicle... Or maybe a free BluRay player...

Ive always wopndered. Where do they put all the Unsold cars from years past? Like I know there has to be some 95 Civic hatches sitting around some warehousesomewhere with 0 Miles on the odometer.

this is a crying shame... they should just let them go for way cheaper... I mean how bad would it hurt to let cars go for 200 dollars a peice?

Originally Posted by Zeus23

this is a crying shame... they should just let them go for way cheaper... I mean how bad would it hurt to let cars go for 200 dollars a peice?

Tremendously My domestic violence friend.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

Ive always wopndered. Where do they put all the Unsold cars from years past? Like I know there has to be some 95 Civic hatches sitting around some warehouse somewhere with 0 Miles on the odometer.

an SI?
Good luck finding one
laugh.gif

thats like finding a contact lens on wet ground

Originally Posted by Zeus23

hold on now, u goin to far with that, thats just too outrageous.

The pollution that would up-root from that would be catastrophic

Back
Top Bottom