Places to go to in NEW YORK!!! Please help!

Well I've been planning to go to new york for a while now and the whole purpose is to make a bespoke pair of forces at 21 mercer but I'm going ahead and taking advantage and taking the old lady with me to celebrate our 6th year anniversary in October . So I see this forum has a lot of people from new York so who better to ask ? I'm a Texan straight out of Houston and will stick out like a sore thumb in NY so I'm looking for suggestions on places to visit with my girl plus I want to know of a few sneaker spots aswell to get my shoe game right aswell . Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Well I've been planning to go to new york for a while now and the whole purpose is to make a bespoke pair of forces at 21 mercer but I'm going ahead and taking advantage and taking the old lady with me to celebrate our 6th year anniversary in October . So I see this forum has a lot of people from new York so who better to ask ? I'm a Texan straight out of Houston and will stick out like a sore thumb in NY so I'm looking for suggestions on places to visit with my girl plus I want to know of a few sneaker spots aswell to get my shoe game right aswell . Thanks in advance

Not sure if srs.
Anyways OP, regarding sneaker spots, you can pretty much hit up any FL around the city. House of Hoops, Niketown on 5th, or Flightclub NY for the beast kicks. Don't know how long you're going for either, but there's just too much to do in NY, you'll just most likely get lost in the tourist wave and conduct in lots of sightseeing. 

The pink houses in brooklyn would be a good place to take your girl. Wonderful scenery & good spots to eat at. Plus it's near public transportation so its easy to get to*

* if your about that trill life
nerd.gif

Just buy a New York Pass from www.newyorkpass.com and go to those places, particular the Sex Museum. There is a viewing room where they had some couples there, "learning" and practicing things, with your girl it will be a good look.

I wanted to go to Amy Ruth's and Sylvia's in Harlem, but never got to either time. You can go see the Statue of Liberty and catch the speedboat there, it was out of order when I went so I had to use the regular one.

There is a Niketown and the NBA Store not extremely far from there.

I don't know if they still have the Madisor Square Garden tour now that the NBA season is going, but if so that'd be fun to go to now (when I went they had the WNBA court down and since they share a locker room too, was all types of lotions, powders, and vaginal cleansing products in the locker room). The NBC Studio tour sucked.

I guess you might enjoy the Wax Museum.

If you know a local or somebody down there, you'll probably have a better time. I just went to all the predictable touristy spots too.

pm me with where your staying or going to be around and what your interest are...if all else fails hit up yelp.

Yes I'm serious but when I asked about sneaker spots I meant like spots similar to flight club and such where I can purchase older retros. And thanks for the input and as time wise i will be there for 6 days and Grimlock thanks buddy that's nice of you I'll mike sure I do that

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Yes I'm serious but when I asked about sneaker spots I meant like spots similar to flight club and such where I can purchase older retros. And thanks for the input and as time wise i will be there for 6 days and Grimlock thanks buddy that's nice of you I'll mike sure I do that

Not too many spots like flight club, though you might be lucky if you find hidden gems at some mom n pop shops around the other boroughs outside of Manhattan. Where do you plan on staying at?

Dont listen to people sending you to the ghetto!

Check out 42nd st (duh)
If you want to get a pair of forces custom you must make an appointment ahead of time.
Go to Soho check out all the stores
Check out the west village for some old building and cool cafes
Walk down the West Side Highway.
Wall St.
Go to awesome restaurants like DBGB on the bowery.
Check out the Meatpacking District, great restaurants and amazing nightlife. Kiss & Fly is a great club, STK has awesome food.
Check out Pacha NYC if you want a ridiculous club experience.
Butter is a great Lounge place, as is Sky Room.
Go down 5th ave, go to rockefeller center, go to the top of the rock check out the whole city.
Central park, Madison Square park (also get to see the beautiful Flatiron Building when there).
If your into cars go to Manhattan MotorCars, youll see all the rolls royces and lambos.
If you want a good view of the statue of liberty for free go on the staten island ferry.
China town and Little Italy are a waste of time unless you want a fake rolex.
Walk the Brooklyn Bridge.

I think I have given you a lot of info...have a great time!

Finally come visit me at my office at 39th and 6th!

Brownsville. Wear an all red or blue flag hanging out your left back pocket so I know it's you. If anyone asks tell them Loc killer Damu slob sent you.

Take the ferry at night, it's free and you city the city's lights and the statue of liberty. It's an overall good view

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Brownsville. Wear an all red or blue flag hanging out your left back pocket so I know it's you. If anyone asks tell them Loc killer Damu slob sent you.

Lmao this one

you guys are corny telling people to go to the same hoods every 'im going to ny thread' brooklyn is decent

you can come to queens tho Jackson heights,corona
smile.gif
dont lose those fingers and a hand shhh i didnt tell you.

Back
Top Bottom