Platonic relationships with the opposite sex Vol. it is really possible?

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by jthagreat

just based on the all the excuses/reasoning, i think you havin a harder time convincing yourself than anyone else.

THIS

it is possible.
you just have to keep your D in your pants.... self control, dont let yourself catch feelings, and get in a sappy movie love story.
I have about 4 or 5 girls that i am REALLY cool with, like they are really close to me, and i have never done anything with them,

it is possible... you both have to understand what it is

--This. QFT.

x3.. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ OP being 23y/o 

grown $%& man w/ a highschooler's mindset 
grin.gif

I think as a rule of thumb, as long as enough time passes a guy WILL start to develop feelings for a girl that's just a friend.

It's inevitable. Women are different, they are able to understand the difference much more easily.

I think its possible if the person is ugly or if you have been through a lot together.

If a girl is attractive and you get along that well with her why would you not want to smash?

If you go through a lot of hard times and some one is always there for you a lot of times you don't want to jeopordize such a good friendship just for sex.

just my opinion....yes its possible

Ok here are pics of my friends.
no ducktales at all.... THEY will co-sign everything im saying in this thread.
but the point is, its 100% possible to just be friends with a female... its actually ignorant to think that you cant be a friend to someone because they have a vagina...
I understand DC, that you look for only sexually gratification with females... but i just cant relate, i mean out of the chicks i have smashed in my life, i only was cool with these girls... but that came with growing up really.
Tiffany,

n25711959_33266541_4799.jpg

B
65325c1e6f922a4c5586c519891b954b04d62e6.pjpg

Celini (cant find a pic of Tasha)
a5a355c4e83d9369a5ee511169488107f3cb350.pjpg

Leanda (My Baby Sis)

4836_1165521571805_1040850009_30495173_4068845_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not going to start a whole new topic for my question but it is completely related

So I was in love with this girl last year. We went out a few times and I finally broke it down to her, and she immediately friend-zoned me. She says she's heated at this point and doesn't wanna talk to me ever again.

Few months go by, I see her at the grocery store she works at, and she comes up to me and hugs me.
After all this, over the past two months, she's been hitting me up almost every other week on some "wanna chill?" She even hit me up once saying how bored she was, and the first thing I hit her with was "wanna chill?" & she was like "yea i like that no ###$$**# straight to the point
pimp.gif
"

So since I was friendzoned last year by her, I've went out a few times with her....but I still don't see what her intentions are.

How should I go about finding out? I just wanna smash [with the wrath of a thousand hulks] already.

Thanks NT

Originally Posted by derventa

I'm not going to start a whole new topic for my question but it is completely related

So I was in love with this girl last year. We went out a few times and I finally broke it down to her, and she immediately friend-zoned me. She says she's heated at this point and doesn't wanna talk to me ever again.

Few months go by, I see her at the grocery store she works at, and she comes up to me and hugs me.
After all this, over the past two months, she's been hitting me up almost every other week on some "wanna chill?" She even hit me up once saying how bored she was, and the first thing I hit her with was "wanna chill?" & she was like "yea i like that no ###$$**# straight to the point
pimp.gif
"

So since I was friendzoned last year by her, I've went out a few times with her....but I still don't see what her intentions are.

How should I go about finding out? I just wanna smash [with the wrath of a thousand hulks] already.

Thanks NT

Guilt card

when you hang with her, be stand offish a lil bit... to the point that she can clearly see something is bothering you.
when she asks what it is, tell her "Its just akward being around you, cuz you kinda blew me off before, and out the blue here we are again"
she will make up some excuse... (she has alterior motive for wanting to hang with you now)
you make her feel like she messed up before, and that you not into the off and on thing....
she will agree (she will be lying)
then you set up yoru 1st official "hanging out" at your crib, with intentions of going in for the smash.

pimp.gif
"

Thanks NT

Guilt card

when you hang with her, be stand offish a lil bit... to the point that she can clearly see something is bothering you.
when she asks what it is, tell her "Its just akward being around you, cuz you kinda blew me off before, and out the blue here we are again"
she will make up some excuse... (she has alterior motive for wanting to hang with you now)
you make her feel like she messed up before, and that you not into the off and on thing....
then you set up yoru 1st official "hanging out" at your crib, with intentions of going in for the smash.

pimp.gif
Word...

Is it possible her feelings have changed over a period of a year? I'm now 19 in college and shes now 18 years old, a senior. Maybe because I've grown up, acquired currency, and disregarded females?

Joseph_Ducreux_-_Le_Discret.jpg

pimp.gif
"

Thanks NT

Guilt card

I think he should try this instead:

Just chill and act like she never blew him off.  Act like he aint sweating her and got other options. (Treat her like one of the boys) When they hang out, she's gonna come up with some excuse to be alone, whether it is she's too "tired to drive home", "wants to chill at the crib and watch a movie" at the last minute instead of going out to the movies.  That's the hint that she wants the Hulk smash.  Don't miss the hint grasshopper.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't believe in it.

SOMEBODY wants the other person.

No dude is going to waste his TIME and EFFORT being "friends" with a female unless he is gay.

But I also think people use the word friend too loosely. FOlks call people their friend when they are nothing more than an associate or someone they went to school/worked with.

I say no.

Question: In a world where there were no such thing as repercussions, would you hit this girl?

How old are you if I may ask? You might be wasting your time. Plus I think if you were busy with girls you WERE interested in, you wouldn't have time to play these middle school games with this girl.
I came in this thread thinking. 'DC is gunna shut this down'

3 replies in... well done.  Ive tried it, and guess when?  Middle school... and guess what?  Turned out she liked me and that was the end of it.  I wasnt into her and it just became awkward.  Maybe a small minority of guys can pull this off with having legit friends that are girls and not be gay, but the majority just want to smash or have other intentions (ie tryin to smash her friends)

I dont want to sound rude or anything, but facts are facts and this is how guys work. im 26 btw

Infyrno you're better than me son...

if they was my 'friends' i'd probably have 4 restraining orders to my name
smh.gif

pimp.gif
"

Thanks NT

Guilt card

I like this play... ORRRR

You can play the swag card and go about it like nothing happened.  1 year passed and your a boss.  perception is reality in her mind and she will be thinkin, 'damn this man has grown up...im intrigued'  if you even act like what happened 1 year ago is still on your mind your giving her too much power.  you hold the cards, you call the shots and hold the power.  go in with extreme confidence and dont look back.

I've only been friends with girls who I have no secxual attraction for, even if they're good looking.

Case 1: Girl next door type, cute as a button, everyone asks why I don't try to hit. I tried explaining that she "friend-zoned" me when I met her, and ever since other events like seeing her puke have made me realize I wouldn't hit that.

Case 2: Best friend with this girl for 2 years, dated another girl during that time. I even liked her best friend for a while. Out of the blue she tells me she liked me. Never been the same since.

Case 3: She was my "little sister", it's hard to explain but I really care for her, just not in a sexual way. I guess I can relate to the OP in that I'm overprotective of her. She's younger than me, which really helps. I guess the reason why our friendship works out so well is because I think I can do better (ie. older girl)

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

pimp.gif
"

Thanks NT

Guilt card

I like this play... ORRRR

You can play the swag card and go about it like nothing happened.  1 year passed and your a boss.  perception is reality in her mind and she will be thinkin, 'damn this man has grown up...im intrigued'  if you even act like what happened 1 year ago is still on your mind your giving her too much power.  you hold the cards, you call the shots and hold the power.  go in with extreme confidence and dont look back.

Ain't that what I just said?  I'm kidding, this is the move though.  Can't have her thinking all like "1 year later and this dude is still sweatin' me"

Of course it's possible. It just takes a certain level of maturity many are not capable of. I've got some female friends who I trust more and consider better friends than dudes I know.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Of course it's possible. It just takes a certain level of maturity many are not capable of. I've got some female friends who I trust more and consider better friends than dudes I know.
bingo...maturity.

pimp.gif
"

Thanks NT

You can act as if what happened last year didn't affect you, but acting as if it never happened is a bad move. You shoudn't have even asked her to chill. She played you last year and is either feeling guilty or seeing if she still got it with you. She might just have you there as insurance homie. Her feelings might have changed, but it's up to her to prove it. She dropped the ball. Keep a distance and act "whatever" towards her. If she really wants to be with you she will ask whats wrong with you. If she doesn't your just insurance. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

pimp.gif
"

Thanks NT

Guilt card

then you set up your 1st official "hanging out" at your crib, with intentions of going in for the smash.
I think he should try this instead:

Just chill and act like she never blew him off.  Act like he aint sweating her and got other options. (Treat her like one of the boys) When they hang out, she's gonna come up with some excuse to be alone, whether it is she's too "tired to drive home", "wants to chill at the crib and watch a movie" at the last minute instead of going out to the movies.  That's the hint that she wants the Hulk smash.  Don't miss the hint grasshopper.

ok but what if she still won't let him smash? what if she's just doing this to boost her own ego that he is still after her?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why are people trying to force it as a sign of maturity? It really isn't

agreed, many people consider me very mature, especially for my age, but i agree with everything you said in here DC

Back
Top Bottom