Play these fools in beer pong

looks fake to me

and

30lz4v4.jpg

Old video. Billy is a pro skateboarder, so no he doesn't live a sad life. That video was probably took months to do.
Beer pong is extremely dumb imo.
AND you go to a big time school? Take down your school colors immediately
roll.gif

I feel I have seen this video before, however, I don't think it is fake, but like OP said, these dudes must have a lot of time on their hands, cause Iguarantee you that each of those shots were not done on one take... After a couple of tries it becomes fairly easy to at least get close to your target onthose "bank" shots. Still pretty cool, but I'm not that impressed.

damn i wouldn't wanna play against these losers unless i really wanted to drink beer...

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Old video. Billy is a pro skateboarder, so no he doesn't live a sad life. That video was probably took months to do.
roll.gif

because he doesn't like beer pong? dumb..

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

roll.gif
SMH, when I go out to party I'm not looking to play beer pong with a bunch of dudes
roll.gif
, I got a cup in my hands tryin to find a chick to dance with
smokin.gif

I've also seen the video before and it looks pretty real to me. It's simple physics, people.

pimp.gif
but these skills will not take you any where. and if you want to getdrunk, just buy a bottle.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom