Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Im about to go over my data plan sure enough, why did i download this :smh:

Last edited:
Great concept but every time the app closes, I cant reopen without deleting and redownloading which is quite annoying. Always gets stuck on gyarados loading page.

This is too addictive 
roll.gif
I damn near cried when the server finally let me play for the first time.
Even the booboo pokemon got me hype, just caught an oddish in my living room and was smiling ear to ear. Man if 5th grade me knew this was a reality maaaaaaaaaaan

So Downtown Phx has the share bikes and I was already signed up since I did it during the non winters day back in Mpls. So I just got on the bike and just rode around downtown and I've never had this much fun with my phone EVER! :lol:

About to hit the bed and get up and do some more but also but Indigo League Pokemon on Netflix in the background as well :lol:

Not going to lie I need that Ash hat tho :rofl:

^ I live in Peoria but I work in Phx off deer valley.

I havnt been able to sign in for the past 3 days using the poke club id. I finally tried the Google sign in and it worked. Been hooked at work all night. On my lunch, I walked around the building and outside. I must have caught like 50 joints tonight. Just leveled up 6 and now I'm going to try my hand at this battling.

Whoever designed this game is genius. Game is very innovative. I remember playing this for hours as a younger kid and walking around the levels and suddenly being attacked by a pokemon. This app puts you right in the game and the whole world is your level. You can see different landmarks and It will have a small photo of it with the logo showing on it. I def think they are using google earth technology cause there's no other way I can see my whole area being mapped out and in detail like it is.

Last edited:
Game is too dope, was roaming around the mall, parks, work, school campuses and seen gangs of people trying to catch stuff :lol: can't wait to see how many people are playing during sdcc

Anyone catch anything rare yet? Best ones I've seen so far are dragonite, polygon, dragonair, magmatic and electabuzz

Trying to find stuff in la and oc area and found some Reddit pages with tracking info

Last edited:
Oh snap. After all those years l just realized that the Ekans Pokemon was snake spelled backwards lol!

I was out yesterday and stumbled upon a pokéstops that someone activated a lure module at. Bunch of Pokémon in the area.

Ran into this bad boy:

View media item 2095613
Game is addicting. Catch myself walking an extra block out of the way just to catch something or hit a Pokéstop.:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom