Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

How do I find eggs to hatch? On my way home from work though I caught a jigglypuff and a rhyhorn
laugh.gif

Just hit level 5 and joined team valor
Pokestops is a good place to get eggs

when you spin the wheel it's a good chance you'll get an egg

Went to the park spent a few wheels and got a ton of balls, revives, Potions and PokeEggs

How do I read the map? It said that their Pokémon nearby..
Depends

How many foot steps do you see?

I figured that in my area if I'm sitting in my room and a Pokemon is two foot prints away it's about a 3 minute walk straight down and to the right

Three foot prints away it's usually on the other side of the street in the opposite direction of the 3 minute walk

If you go outside you should be able to tell what direction to go in by looking at the amount of footprints as you walk

I keep clicking the navigation arrow in game to refresh steps if the steps decrease as I'm walking in one direction then I know I'm headed to the right place

If the pokemon disappears from the Map as I'm walking or say the steps increase from what they started I need to turn around and go in the other direction.

It's 3 steps..
From where ever you are just head down either street (or drive slowly)

If the Pokemon vanishes from the Map in one direction turn around and go back to where The three step indicator shows up and then try the opposite direction

If you notice the amount of steps decrease from 3 to 2 to 1 and finally zero you're in the right direction

At work, bout to walk around the plaza and flourish on my breaks 8)

Last edited:
It's 3 steps..

From where ever you are just head down either street (or drive slowly)
If the Pokemon vanishes from the Map in one direction turn around and go back to where The three step indicator shows up and then try the opposite direction
If you notice the amount of steps decrease from 3 to 2 to 1 and finally zero you're in the right direction

Thanks for the advice.. I think that I lost it.. I don't see it on the map anymore.. It was a wild Pikachu..

WTF.

How did the developers get pokemon into these places. I went to work today and found a pokeman outside the store. Did they send random people to drop these guys off or what.

This **** is out of control....ima be dropping a deuce and Ima see a Pokemon just looking at me

Used incense & went out for a walk. Nothing really crazy, mostly Spearow's.

No Pokemon even close to my house :smh:

Last edited:
Wonder what you'd see if you went on a cruise ship and there was wifi. Probably a charizard n****.

Back
Top Bottom