Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

From what I've read all wild Pokemon are odd numbered in their level (ex. 9,11,13) and you cannot catch a x.5 mon in the wild either.

Did pretty good with the new locator. Picked up my second Vulpix, a weak Magmar, and saw and watched run away 12xx Dragonite. It let me use every great and ultra ball then finally bounced. Sick and excited. Glad this locator actually works tho

Peep my location :pimp:.

Don't be mad papi, you'll get yours soon. FTR, I haven't really used it just yet, but its neat.

I ain't mad ..cook fam :pimp:
You know I'm messing with ya.

Although I'm in SF, I don't venture to downtown. So it's pretty minimal for me as well. I just go to a spot with 3 lures and park there catching as many I can within an hour.

Take over two gyms, collect, dip. Batch my evolutions, and continue. I'm not leveling up anything just quite yet. Caught a Raichu today though :pimp:.

I'm level 24 right now.

Did pretty good with the new locator. Picked up my second Vulpix, a weak Magmar, and saw and watched run away 12xx Dragonite. It let me use every great and ultra ball then finally bounced. Sick and excited. Glad this locator actually works tho

That locator Apple only? Whats the lick for Android?

Man first time I ran into my trainer being too low a level to power up..

Level 20. Got a Jynx at 954 maxed out right now, wont let me flip the dust/nose candy combo for more CP's maaane. (Tryna push her past 1k)

Hsve yall rsn into that?

Man first time I ran into my trainer being too low a level to power up..

Level 20. Got a Jynx at 954 maxed out right now, wont let me flip the dust/nose candy combo for more CP's maaane. (Tryna push her past 1k)

Hsve yall rsn into that?

Yeah tried it on a eevee awhile back when I was level 17
Trainer level to low

Now I went and bossed up
Cracked that Level 20 and running into Higher CP mons
Caught a 13xx Slowbro with a pokeball :smokin

My parents and sister are in Japan right now and they're at the Pokemon Center.

peanut butter jealous ...

gonna get them to bring me back a plush or somethin

Tbh, I stopped playing after like a week or so.

I did boot up my old Ruby save tho :nerd: :lol:

I'll prob grab a game too. Game is nice but I was hoping it was gonna be a spitting image of the OG games with the battling of wild mons, battling set gyms and even some user gyms, earning real badges and watching a Pokémon I chose in the beginning level up one by one by experience and not candy by candy. I think Imma just focus on completing my Pokedex instead of trying to have the strongest set

so many people are going to make money from trading lol
can't wait to see the posts x stories when it happens

I'll farm for money, not hard

Man ive been level 24 for a week now. 

Def hit the wall. Aint no way im getting to 30 or whatever the max is

They put IV/EV into the game? Competitive battlers blow me that when I was trying to get into it.

Everyone here talking about what they've been catching from their toilet and I can't get anything going from inside my house smh. But last night I tried. I saw the outline of a Pokemon I don't own but heck I know an ivysaur when I see one. Bout to tell NT what a come up i stumbled upon from inside of my house :nthat:

Last edited:

Peep my location
pimp.gif

Don't be mad papi, you'll get yours soon. FTR, I haven't really used it just yet, but its neat.
I ain't mad ..cook fam
pimp.gif

Although I'm in SF, I don't venture to downtown. So it's pretty minimal for me as well. I just go to a spot with 3 lures and park there catching as many I can within an hour.

Take over two gyms, collect, dip. Batch my evolutions, and continue. I'm not leveling up anything just quite yet. Caught a Raichu today though
pimp.gif

I'm level 24 right now.
I havent really messed around with the gyms yet so forgive me if my question is dumb but....u get to collect coins and dust as soon as you put your mon into a gym? i thought it was put a mon into gym, then have to hold it down for 20 hours or something to collect.

if i get to collect at the beginning, shoooooooot im about to go take on some gyms. i needs me a bag upgrade and i aint tryin to pay for it...

Peep my location :pimp: .

I ain't mad ..cook fam :pimp:

Take over two gyms, collect, dip. Batch my evolutions, and continue. I'm not leveling up anything just quite yet. Caught a Raichu today though :pimp: .

I'm level 24 right now.

I havent really messed around with the gyms yet so forgive me if my question is dumb but....u get to collect coins and dust as soon as you put your mon into a gym? i thought it was put a mon into gym, then have to hold it down for 20 hours or something to collect.

if i get to collect at the beginning, shoooooooot im about to go take on some gyms. i needs me a bag upgrade and i aint tryin to pay for it...

yes you collect at the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom