Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Joined Nov 25, 2005
I genuinely feel bad for anyone who lose out on a dragonite
I cant imagine the pain
I am very grateful I caught mine

Joined Feb 3, 2006
View media item 2158557

:nerd:

2 were hatched from eggs, 1 from fisherman's wharf, 1 from lake Merced.

I was in San Diego over the weekend and saw a Snorlax nearby when I was at Universal Studios waiting on the tour.

Figured I'm on vacation, forget it :lol:.

Joined Aug 21, 2013
Dumb question, but do you have to be at a certain level in order to see fully evolved pokemon in the wild (dragonite, arcanine, gyarydos, etc)? I'm almost at level 20 and I haven't seen any of those bad boys.

I have an evolved dragonair, arcanine, and i'm 30something candies away from a gyarydos.

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Nah dude u will see them but based on your level is the cp u get.
Funny thing I encountered is that on a day when I'm hunting for mons all I get from stops is revives and potions.
On a day when I want to take gyms all I get is pokeballs. Feel like it is coded in the game of what your items are looking for and what u need. I stopped by 50 poke stops and only got 3 ultra balls.

Joined Feb 3, 2006
Nah dude u will see them but based on your level is the cp u get.
Funny thing I encountered is that on a day when I'm hunting for mons all I get from stops is revives and potions.
On a day when I want to take gyms all I get is pokeballs. Feel like it is coded in the game of what your items are looking for and what u need. I stopped by 50 poke stops and only got 3 ultra balls.
THIS.

I could not get any revives at all in San Diego :lol:.

Joined Jun 9, 2012
Got back into it recently. Found an Onyx on the golf course. Finally hit level 20 but my mons still lacking.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now