Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

supposedly they fixed the vibrating issue where it vibrated but there was no poke 

I loved that vibrating thing. It only vibrated for me if I was driving the correct speed for Pokemon to pop back up on the map. That way I wouldn't have to look at my phone unless it buzzed. End of that I guess :lol:

I updated my app and now my screen is just all white.

Then again there are no event updates or new pokemon, so maybe its just a sign i need to move on for now.

A 2600CP dragonite ran away
frown.gif
-- at least I caught a 2500CP snorlax today..
And here I was, excited because last night I saw my very first wild Charmander!
my current one is 3083 CP
pimp.gif
but a second one to power up would've been nice.
mean.gif
 I've caught a few Snorlaxes, but they've all been low CP. The only one I've kept is 691CP, and I've got 18 candy, so I'm holding out hope that I'll find one at least over 1500CP someday rather than waste all my candies just trying to get to 1000CP 
mean.gif
Wow, my patience finally paid off! I was walking back from the bathroom at work and looked down at my phone and a Snorlax was sitting there! 
eek.gif

One berry and one Ultra Ball later, and I was the new owner of a mfing 2151CP Snorlax! 
nthat.gif
 Mid-40s % IV, but I don't eem care due to the CP and lack of Snorlaxes around here in general lately. Moves are Lick and Body Slam.

My previous highest wild catches were 15xxCP... 
nthat.gif

Caught a wild Vaporeon today. Was shocked when it appeared on my map. Didn't know that could happen in the game.

More starters is great. Barely seen any Squirtles or Charmanders lately.

Anybody not get an incubator? I be spun 3 times haven't gotten 1. The notice says 1st spin of the day. Just wondering what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom