Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Best deal is the special if youre after incubators.
*300 MSRP 2 incubators = 150 each*
(250 Special 2 incubators = 125 each)
(550 Great 4 incubators = 137.50 each)
(1550 Ultra 6 incubators = 250 each)

Bought myself 2 spcl boxes.

Last edited:
Best deal is the special if youre after incubators. (MSRP 2 incubators = 300, Special Box 2 incubators = 250).

Bought myself 2 boxes.

Was gonna do the same but I ended up getting the middle box since it came with incense now I have 60 coins left

Also save some coins for the gold silver bronze boxes for the next shop event.

so what happened to the free incubator we are suppose to get from the first pokestop spin? It seems if you didnt get it then you're SOL?

so what happened to the free incubator we are suppose to get from the first pokestop spin? It seems if you didnt get it then you're SOL?

Yea, I got my incubator first pokestop I spun, but there doesn't seem to be an increase in starters like they promosed

10k. I would have rather had a dragonite or lapras. So mad i got that instead :lol:

Just got the Apple Watch for Christmas. How do I play GO with it.

Set up your watch, install the Pokémon game on the watch, open the game on the watch, open the game on the phone, accept the things it tells you to do, and then go walk around outside

Still reaping all the Charmanders I can get while I can find them in my local nest 
nthat.gif
 Last night I drove around in that park area for maybe 15 min and caught 4 of 5 that appeared
Also save some coins for the gold silver bronze boxes for the next shop event.
Does anyone know what's in those new boxes, yet? I was tempted to buy a special box, but am going to hold my coins for now. I don't care about any of the baby mons, and I haven't gotten a non-5k egg in a LONG time, anyway. 
10k. I would have rather had a dragonite or lapras.
exactly. I still don't have Onix, Hitmonchan, Chansey, Electabuzz, Lapras, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, or Dragonite

Back
Top Bottom