Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

3 straight dragon scales for the 7 day streak. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

What items are sought after anyway? I feel like I have two of each item...Had so many metal coats I just threw them away :lol:.

^supposedly the metal coat.

level 30 today. hatched an omanyte in one of my 10k eggs. 5k mons hatching on 2k eggs are nice too. 7 day spin tomorrow. pls no more metal coats.

I've had 3 or 4 7 day streaks and I usually go to the same stops as the 1st stop of the day. On the 7th when I hit the same stops I get the same items. When I switched up the last two I went from getting kings rocks to metal coats

Could be random or could be that a stop is predetermined to give you whatever item it gives.

Last edited:
Nah, I've gone to several different stops more than once for my 7 day and all give a variety. I have gotten the same thing twice from a stop, but I have also gotten two other things from that same stop. So I don't think you can count on a stop to always give the same thing. My friend keeps getting Dragon Scales, but she doesn't have enough horsea candy to even make one Kingdra. She even went to a different stop this last time and still got a Dragon Scale, lol

Enjoying the double XP so far... got 86k and 55k from the two lucky eggs I've used so far. Hoping to get one more in today or tomorrow when a batch of four 2k eggs hatch.

I think the event ends on the 20th.

Last edited:
today got a low end ditto via a hoothoot

and wish came true as i got another kings rock for my 7 day spin.

I finally hatch a Tyrogue and of course attack is the best stat so it'll be a Hitmonlee which I already have. Needed Hitmonchan to complete the regional Gen 1 pokedex and I don't have Hitmontop.

Last edited:
Finally (!!) evolved my first Dragonite yesterday! 
nthat.gif
 (I'm a week away from having played this game for 9 months!) 
eek.gif
mean.gif

CP2002, but plenty of room to grow because it's got 82% IVs (13-11-13). Dragon Tail & Hyper Beam... obv Outrage is the best, but I'm just glad I didn't get Steel Wing.

Just powered this thing up once and it gained +50 CP! I'm used to +37-40 for other strong mons.

Last edited:

nthat.gif
eek.gif
mean.gif

CP2002, but plenty of room to grow because it's got 82% IVs (13-11-13). Dragon Tail & Hyper Beam... obv Outrage is the best, but I'm just glad I didn't get Steel Wing.

Just powered this thing up once and it gained +50 CP! I'm used to +37-40 for other strong mons.
Same here, first Dragonite even though every #$%^ gym around my house had them for like 4 months

nthat.gif
eek.gif
mean.gif

dope!

i caught a wild one and hour ago in hollywood.going to use the candy to power up my wonder dragonair

Finally got this guy from a 10k egg.
I got one today from a 5k! So unexpected
I hatched three sets of 4 eggs during the event: 2 were all 5k, one set was all 2k. I got one Ryhorn in each set, despite the last one being 2k... weird.

Also hatched an Abra out of a 5k... but that makes sense because at the time that I picked up the egg, Abras were found in 5ks. I think they changed to 2k in February.
they are usually in 5ks 

but with the event the only pokemon hatching from 5ks are gen 2 starters 
I had no idea! I noticed that I only collected one 5k compared to 8 2k eggs during the event... I hope my 5k is a Cyndaquil. Those little guys are rare around here... only have 34 candy so far 
frown.gif

Last edited:
My egg hatches during the event

Machop
Nidoran
Tentacool
Rhyhorn
Eevee
Kabuto(98% IV)
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Togepi
Wooper
Elekid

I think only 1 of those was a 5k egg

I've hatched Lapras, Aerodactyl, Slugma, Squirtles, Charmanders, Skarmory, Tangela, and other decent stuff from 2K eggs.

I've gotten both starters in my 5K eggs, so I'm hoping this next one will be Chikorita. Supposedly Larvitar is supposed to come out of a 5K egg as well. I would not complain getting it haha.

Just got two 10K eggs yesterday, so i'm hoping for a Snorlax or something else really great.

Finished both dexes, minus the regional Pokes.

10/26 on my Unown letter hunt.

Back
Top Bottom