Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

id give just about anything for an unown event. I should be able to knock out the other 3 i need before the year anniversary just by walking, but i know that that one is going to avoid me 

This migration cycle I finally got a Cyndaquil nest 5 min away from work... Up until this point I'd see one once every 3 or 4 weeks?
frown.gif
 Figures that now they'll be easily available in an event, lol. But I'm not complaining- I'll just stack Cyndaquils and get my first Typhlosion this week and maybe a second one by the end of the Fire & Ice event 
nthat.gif

Y'all know by now what Ice type I REALLY need outta this event, so I don't even need to say... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Better start bringing her everywhere you go...I can see it now..

You: baby girl, open daddy's phone just like you did last time
Her: :stoneface:

Finally evolved my first Typhlosion last night! Got lucky and he has the best moveset for offense and defense (Ember/Overheat) 
nthat.gif
 Now I just need to power him up all the way. I chose to evolve the one that had the best IVs, but average CP. But with the nest not far from work and then the Fire/Ice event, hopefully I'll collect enough candy to max him out...

It's too bad almost all of the mons commonly found in gyms are either strong or at least neutral against Fire, though... I used to see plenty of Exeggutors in gyms several months ago, but haven't really seen them as defenders in a long time.

Damn, one of the gyms I usually leave mons at has trolls on 100 this morning... first three defenders are Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan, Kangaskhan. *sigh*

(I'm in the US.)

Last edited:

Damn, one of the gyms I usually leave mons at has trolls on 100 this morning... first three defenders are Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan, Kangaskhan. *sigh*

(I'm in the US.)
Thats how some jerk got me. My OCD will never let it go. Since Gen 2 I've been trying to plop rarer gen 2's down in them just to F with people too lol

(I'm in the US.)
Thats how some jerk got me. My OCD will never let it go. Since Gen 2 I've been trying to plop rarer gen 2's down in them just to F with people too lol
If someone puts an Unown in a gym, I'm gonna be pissed. :lol: :lol:

(I'm in the US.)

Is Uknown regional or just ultra rare?

(I'm in the US.)

Is Uknown regional or just ultra rare?

It's ultra rare.

i dont know what it is but im just lucky with the special items. i must have gotten like 5 of them randomly at pokestops.

I don't usually have much luck leaving my Pokemon at a gym for very long but I randomly left a Blissy at a gym on sunday and it's still up today 
nerd.gif
. Do any perks kick in after a certain amount of time? 

Back
Top Bottom