Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Thinking level 40 by Sunday.  Diggin' the event thus far
nthat.gif

Got a dewgong finally. Work is a Houndour Spawn so I should have Houndoom by days end. Need some more swinubs and shellders. 

Have yet to grab any Quils though. I need my Typhlosion dammit.

View media item 2465334

That 5x xp bonus for egg hatches is crazy. I will pop a lucky egg once all these are ready to hatch at once and will get 80K experience. That's right around the same amount for a standard lucky egg evolution session. :smokin

Last edited:
My biggest problem during this event is running out of balls and berries... when it's not an event, I always keep my inventory stocked nicely because there simply aren't that many pokemon worth getting available. Also, I think part of my problem is that spins seem to be heavily weighted towards potions & revives, which only help for battling, not catching. At any rate, I keep burning items as fast as I can spin them and can't seem to build up my inventory again 
mean.gif
 lol.

I'm still walking Chansey... think I've got 39 candies, now?

Last edited:
Evolved a Growlithe with really good IV's and it gets Crunch. Sucks to transfer a really good Arcanine. 

Was at tower the other day and had the strangest urge to play this game again.

re downloaded it and logged in and saw my squad. But I feel goofy af walking looking for pokemon a whole summer later. nobody else is on the wave anymore

re downloaded it and logged in and saw my squad. But I feel goofy af walking looking for pokemon a whole summer later. nobody else is on the wave anymore
What level are you? Seems like it would be tough to do gym battles against mons much stronger than yours?

Nah people are still playing bruh. But straight up, it really doesn't matter what people think. I play the game while at the bars if I'm bored or whenever I feel like it. What I'm trying to say is be you bruh. I've had so much fun playing this game simply because it helps me socialize. For instance, last night I left the house to snag this Lapras (3rd one) and I ran into 4 or 5 other people playing the game. I thought it was a cool to see other people openly play it. My cousin plays and so does my aunt who is the Wife of a pastor. Long story short, play it if it brings you joy.

What level are you? Seems like it would be tough to do gym battles against mons much stronger than yours?

I'm only level 19. I'd imagine I'd get washed, but even since I was a kid, battling was never my thing. I just wanted to "catch them all"

I got my Charizard and Dragonites, so I just wanted to see whats good with the new mons and how they look in game tbh.

Nah people are still playing bruh. But straight up, it really doesn't matter what people think. I play the game while at the bars if I'm bored or whenever I feel like it. What I'm trying to say is be you bruh. I've had so much fun playing this game simply because it helps me socialize. For instance, last night I left the house to snag this Lapras (3rd one) and I ran into 4 or 5 other people playing the game. I thought it was a cool to see other people openly play it. My cousin plays and so does my aunt who is the Wife of a pastor. Long story short, play it if it brings you joy.

I'm bout to get back on my pokemon master sh :pimp:

My biggest problem during this event is running out of balls and berries... when it's not an event, I always keep my inventory stocked nicely because there simply aren't that many pokemon worth getting available. Also, I think part of my problem is that spins seem to be heavily weighted towards potions & revives, which only help for battling, not catching. At any rate, I keep burning items as fast as I can spin them and can't seem to build up my inventory again :smh:  lol.

I'm still walking Chansey... think I've got 39 candies, now?

this. with no event im stocked. but now i run out and have to go make a run to town to get items. lol

snagged a lapras this morning. not good iv, decent moves tho. stll no sign of cloyster or any of teh evolved mons.

View media item 2465334

That 5x xp bonus for egg hatches is crazy. I will pop a lucky egg once all these are ready to hatch at once and will get 80K experience. That's right around the same amount for a standard lucky egg evolution session. :smokin
It's 5x XP for eggs? I got 8 10km eggs I gotta hatch :nerd:...Though I'm thinking about saving it for an event where you get more candies for hatching...Decisions.

It's 5x XP for eggs? I got 8 10km eggs I gotta hatch
nerd.gif
...Though I'm thinking about saving it for an event where you get more candies for hatching...Decisions.
candies are better for me. I dont battle only try to fill dex's so the candies would help me more. 

These events are so disheartening/frustrating. I walked so far to get a Typhlosion and in 4 hours of playing since it started i have 150+ candies for Cyndaquil. From now on I think I'm just going to walk the 5km evo's because all the lower end mons always end up being plentiful in events

Finally have enough candies to evolve Cyndaquil and Swinub. Also, does Swinub have a 2nd evolution? I still need to evolve my Voltorb and Chancey.

Finally have enough candies to evolve Cyndaquil and Swinub. Also, does Swinub have a 2nd evolution? I still need to evolve my Voltorb and Chancey.
Swinub does have a 2nd evol but it isn't until the 4th gen

Back
Top Bottom