Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I haven't done a raid in a week. Still need to catch a Lugia before it disappears at the end of the month...

I saw a Snorlax on the scanner today, ran to get it, it ran (but no big deal, it was low CP, anyway, would've just caught it for the candy). But I got to thinking- is Snorlax even worth chasing ever since gyms were changed? It can't be used effectively in raids, since its attack is too low, and defending gyms is a joke now since the CP degrades so fast, anyway- you might as well throw garbage in there, without caring if it is a good defender or not. So is Snorlax even worth throwing balls at now? :wow: (Would've seemed like a crazy question before Raids came out!) :smh:

I haven't done a raid in a week. Still need to catch a Lugia before it disappears at the end of the month...

I saw a Snorlax on the scanner today, ran to get it, it ran (but no big deal, it was low CP, anyway, would've just caught it for the candy). But I got to thinking- is Snorlax even worth chasing ever since gyms were changed? It can't be used effectively in raids, since its attack is too low, and defending gyms is a joke now since the CP degrades so fast, anyway- you might as well throw garbage in there, without caring if it is a good defender or not. So is Snorlax even worth throwing balls at now? :wow: (Would've seemed like a crazy question before Raids came out!) :smh:

That's a fair question. In my area, all of the Gyms are in the worst streets so you definitely have to beat the gym than dip, so having a Blissey or Snorlax in their deters certain players and challenges those who want to take the gym down. I think it all depends. Instinctively, though, I always put a strong attacker or defender in a gym.

LA cats, if you guys didnt hear, KANGASKHAN is in Anaheim (for the Pokken Event) this whole weekend.. unown has been popping up too.

Still need Lugia... app errored out on me last night after a raid, while it was giving me reward items for beating the boss, but never got a chance to catch it. I tapped on the gym again and it went to the lobby (pre-battle) screen... fml

Zaptos and Lugia is tough. Got Moltres and Articuno fairly easily though.

2/7 Zaptos, 2/7 Lugia, 4/6 Articuno, and 2/4 with Moltres.

I guess the birds are hanging around after all... people are still seeing them spawn as well as Raikou, now.

4/7 still on the hunt for a high iv one. I am curious how long until raid burnout... it can get hard to find people to come out if you live outside of the city.

Powered up my first 3k CP mons a couple days ago... not far from Level 32. Y'all still playing? I caught 2 Raikous already and haven't bothered with many raids, since. I think they had a better formula for hype for the legendary birds...

Irma really slowed things down around here. Did my first raid yesterday since the storm. Gas still kinda hard to come by so people aren't willing to ride around. I have 4 raikous so far, want to keep raiding till I get one that's 100%. That and I want more rare candy.

I only really want one of each legendary for myself, just to complete the dex. In the original games I never used any legendaries on my teams b/c it felt cheap. Trying to catch the best IV Raikou I can get to use as trade bait for a Lugia (I went 0/9) if they ever implement trading in this game. 2/4 on Raikou so far, but both are trash IVs.

I read that a lot of these ex raid passes are for sponsored (Sprint) gyms... The closest stop or gym to my house is a Sprint store, but it's just a stop, not a gym :smh: That would've been damn convenient for raids, though...

I got one
Screenshot_20170913-103741.png

Back
Top Bottom