Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Vaporeon was cool in the games. Could take a real hit. Jolteon was my fav though and I didnt care about Flareon at all.

Apparently there was a ddos attack by a hackers.
It's a rumor..they just might be trying to take credit for it..it did just release in most of Europe..game went to poop like when it released in America.

For lucky eggs like shatter said..if you got 20-30+ evolves pop it and do it all at once.

Last edited:
If you live in Philly you must check out Spruce St Harbor. It was insane at the amount of magikarp/Pokemon in general that were popping up. I got 232 magikarp candies I'm getting there

Heading out that way tonight. Ritten house square has been lit all week

I should be over there again tonight to I'll shoot you message, I caught that 1042 Slowbro over there. **** load of psyducks and dratini to. There was an Ivysaur that ran away from me after one great ball smh.

View media item 2102374
This was at 2:30am it was packed till about 4am that's when I left lol. Just back there :smokin all night

There is 3 pokestops all right there which have constant lures. Also more poke stops around the wall that's very close

Last edited:
Does having your Pokemon at a gym and win battles make them stronger?

Also do you get coins even if you aren't the owner of the gym?

I should be over there again tonight to I'll shoot you message, I caught that 1042 Slowbro over there. **** load of psyducks and dratini to. There was an Ivysaur that ran away from me after one great ball smh.

View media item 2102374
This was at 2:30am it was packed till about 4am that's when I left lol. Just back there :smokin all night

There is 3 pokestops all right there which have constant lures. Also more poke stops around the wall that's very close

cot damn people really taking it this serious :wow:

Last edited:
So pidgey, weedle and caterpie the only ones easy to evolve with 12 candies? Anymore pokemons or any that take less? about to this lucky egg trick

Last edited:
Wow I didn't know Lapras was that much of a beast. I hatched one earlier this week out of a10km egg with a CP of 480. Only level 9 right now.

Back
Top Bottom