Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Sorry if already posted, but here's what to name Eevee so you can control who it evolves into

Jolteon: Sparky

Flareon: Pyro

Vaporeon: Rainer

Started playing late and now I'm trying to catch up. I have access to a gym from my backyard, so there are tons of mons at my house. But, I'm hands down the worst pokeball thrower in the league. I straight up threw like 8 balls at a cp15 pidgey. :frown: Halp!

Started playing late and now I'm trying to catch up. I have access to a gym from my backyard, so there are tons of mons at my house. But, I'm hands down the worst pokeball thrower in the league. I straight up threw like 8 balls at a cp15 pidgey.
frown.gif
Halp!
Well one thing I noticed is that I tend to pull left so I aim right. Maybe you should see which way you tend to toss the ball and compensate appropriately. I'm still **** at throwing but I'm less **** than I was before 
laugh.gif

Pokemon Go finally released in Belgium but the servers been getting flooded since. Still unable to register.
I feel like I'm gonna flourish in my small rural town :pimp:

Well one thing I noticed is that I tend to pull left so I aim right. Maybe you should see which way you tend to toss the ball and compensate appropriately. I'm still **** at throwing but I'm less **** than I was before :lol:

I thought you were talking about something else for a sec [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom