Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Turn off AR if you're having trouble catching Pokemon.

It's less fun but a lot easier :lol:

Is there a way to set defaults?

I don't care for AR and want the battery saver setting on, but they keep resetting when I relaunch the app

Gamestop was doing pre orders for them I believe.

I think I heard they're like $30 or $35. Will likely pick one up soon or when they release.
What exactly are they for bro?

It goes on your wrist or it can act as a pin I think, and it vibrates when a pokemon is near you.

I don't know the details on it, but I know it makes catching these things easier.

Plus, who doesn't want to show that they're a Pokemon trainer.. watch some bad bittie walk up to you talkin like "oh so you play Pokemon GO too, huh?" :smokin

Like yeh ***, catch these Magikarp hands / fins.

So what, exactly, is this Plus device for Pokemon GO? Well, it syncs to your smartphone via Bluetooth and lights up and vibrates whenever a Pokemon is nearby, alerting the wearer that they should turn on their phone and boot up Pokemon Go with a quickness. You can also use the device to actually catch your virtual pets by pushing a button rather than using your phone's touchscreen. It has other features to "enhance gameplay," too, including collecting Pokeballs, Berries and Pokemon Eggs at PokeStop locations without ever having to use your phone.

The Plus can be worn as a bracelet or clipped onto your clothing or bag. Given the fact that some folks are complaining that Pokemon GO drains their batteries, this seems like a smart alternative to keeping up to date on Pokemon locations without having to let the game run 24/7 in the background.

It goes on your wrist or it can act as a pin I think, and it vibrates when a pokemon is near you.

I don't know the details on it, but I know it makes catching these things easier.

Plus, who doesn't want to show that they're a Pokemon trainer.. watch some bad bittie walk up to you talkin like "oh so you play Pokemon GO too, huh?"
smokin.gif

Like yeh ***, catch these Magikarp hands / fins.
laugh.gif

ig you coulda got it from amazon too

Amazon product ASIN B01H482N6E

Last edited:
Finally servers went up went for a long walk caught a bunch leveled up to 7 lol this is addicting

i got  a voltorb, magnemite and a charmander just by sitting at my desk 
laugh.gif

downloaded this while at work im in downtown charleston so theres mad pokestop down here.

also the college is right down the street and it looks like its poppin down there

Last edited:
What're the best places to find Pokemon?

My brother went to the mall to buy shoes earlier so i went with him to try to catch a few but the servers were down the whole time :smh:

My brother went to the mall to buy shoes earlier so i went with him to try to catch a few but the servers were down the whole time
mean.gif
any place were theres a ton of pokestops imo... mall woulda been a good spot

My brother went to the mall to buy shoes earlier so i went with him to try to catch a few but the servers were down the whole time :smh:

Mall for sure. Any tourist attractions for your city really

that's what I was thinking too, just waiting for the blocked out dates to end

when Universal opens their Nintendo-Land and integrate the game to it...

Caught a ghastly and the servers crashed

Edit:
Ghastly was secured!
2km egg finally hatched after that long walk

It was a

Magikarp.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom