Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I just bought my boys Pokemon X and Y and after about 20 minutes of playing they both were like "Dad this is way better than Pokemon Go". Lol.

Was thinking of getting the new Pokemon games, but it feels weird seeing all those "new" Pokemon. I remember having a hard enough time dealing with all the new Johto region Pokemon in Gold. I'm not sure how I'll feel about all those other Pokemon from the Hoeen and Sinho regions. **** just looks and sounds weird AF :lol:

Honestly, I only tolerated the new Pokemon just because of Lugia and Ho-Oh :lol:
I wish you can play the originals on a regular system

I remember back in 7th grade, my homie had a Nintendo 64 with this Gameboy cartridge adapter. We used to play Pokemon Yellow on a big screen. I'm sure if you look hard enough, you can find a working N64 with all the accessories you'll need.

Or you can just use your phone like I am. I does feel weird not being able to press any buttons though.

I remember back in 7th grade, my homie had a Nintendo 64 with this Gameboy cartridge adapter. We used to play Pokemon Yellow on a big screen. I'm sure if you look hard enough, you can find a working N64 with all the accessories you'll need.

Or you can just use your phone like I am. I does feel weird not being able to press any buttons though.

It's called pokemon stadium bruh :lol:

Are the moves that gyarados gets random. I evolved one and a came out with twister and dragon rage. I need that hydro pump someone help. Do the IVs matter whether you were going to get a good move or not ??

Are the moves that gyarados gets random. I evolved one and a came out with twister and dragon rage. I need that hydro pump someone help. Do the IVs matter whether you were going to get a good move or not ??
Movesets are completely random as far as anyone can tell. IV, CP, moveset before evolving, etc don't seem to play a part in what moves you'll get after an evolve.

45cp Pikachu ran from me after 1 Pokeball 
laugh.gif

I just bought my boys Pokemon X and Y and after about 20 minutes of playing they both were like "Dad this is way better than Pokemon Go". Lol.
Was thinking of getting the new Pokemon games, but it feels weird seeing all those "new" Pokemon. I remember having a hard enough time dealing with all the new Johto region Pokemon in Gold. I'm not sure how I'll feel about all those other Pokemon from the Hoeen and Sinho regions. **** just looks and sounds weird AF
laugh.gif

Honestly, I only tolerated the new Pokemon just because of Lugia and Ho-Oh
laugh.gif
Agreed. I really loved Gen 1 & 2 but never moved past em. Of course it helps that I still have the old Gameboys that support those games 
nthat.gif

I don't have any of the Stadium games (I wish I did), but I do have a GameCube with the Gameboy Player adapter. You can use it to play any Gameboy title up through GBA. 
nthat.gif

Movesets are completely random as far as anyone can tell. IV, CP, moveset before evolving, etc don't seem to play a part in what moves you'll get after an evolve.

Well just evolved another gyarados with bite and dragon pulse. Can't get one with hydro pump. Back on the grind till I get one like that haha

Level 30 for sure hahaha damn 3000 dragonite thats insane. Must live 10 steps from santa monica pier lmao

Man that squad stack. Were catching poliwrath and hitmonchan type hands and getting that fade if we try to come at him :wow:

ihust1e ihust1e
What level was that weak goldfish before evolve? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom