Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I dumped all my potions outside of Hypers (one pretty much fully heals most mons). I keep at least 50 revives at all times.

I'm about to hit lvl 25 and Max Potions about to be available.

You don't need that many revives, I bumped most of them out for potions. I need potions for gym battling

Ultra balls don't do anything 
mean.gif

RIP to that. Smokedex

:nthat:

joint went up in flames, b.

couple minutes before an 836 Raichu dipset on me after roughly 3342 raspberries, all my blues, and all of my reds except two.

thing acted up, restarted, mandatory update, RIP.

Yep, mine is forcing me to download the update, too. Unfortunately... I have an old Galaxy S3 and was only playing in the first place thanks to an APK that I downloaded (the Play store claims my phone isn't compatible and won't let me download directly). Guess I'll have to wait til an APK is available for the new update to play again 
frown.gif

Last edited:
added my Gengar 1300cp to a gym.

top guy at that gym has a snorlax 3000+ :x

and he's level 38 :wow: :x :x

You don't need that many revives, I bumped most of them out for potions. I need potions for gym battling

I actually do for gym battles. I go through maybe 30-40 a day if I try to get as much gyms as I can to maximize claiming coins and dusts.

My teams aren't that strong and those damn vaporeons are still pretty op.

I also have triple the amount of potions in comparisons to revives but I try not to get too low on either.

Last edited:
Man that squad stack. Were catching poliwrath and hitmonchan type hands and getting that fade if we try to come at him
eek.gif

@iHust1e
What level was that weak goldfish before evolve?
laugh.gif
Man i caught him at 157 and i fed up until he maxed at 176

The cp calculator said the range would be from like 1800---2100--2300

Son went to the lowest rung of the ladder. smh

I really want a gengar and muk on my squad. but ive only seen 2 grimers in the wild so far.

And all my gastlys are 430-450. The grind never stops

Alright, update complete (had to manually uninstall and install the new APK).

One minute in, I'm actually liking it. Load screens went by a lot faster compared to old version. Not as fast as I'd like, but not forever-long like before. Tracking system was already broken (everything showed three footprints regardless), so taking that away makes no difference. They really need to fix that, though...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom