Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Name trick still works. After renaming make sure you force close the app and that it saves the name. Only way I've had success.

If you rename and then evolve without restarting the game I've had it not work.

good grief

View media item 2121615

Just wasted all my candy on this piece of crap

Man I think im done with this game until they add moltres. Im so upset
I feel your pain. At least I didn't waste My stardust like I did on the Archanine.

I dont believe that squad is legit
thays because it's not. I know mad people that put all day in this game and their squad is no where near. Dude is cheating his way to the top.

Think I'm done with this game. All the level 30 plus bots are benefiting at the gyms. All the updates won't effect them. Was fun the last couple of weeks though.
what's all this about bots?

Most of the level 30 people you see have bots where the app is hacked to walk around to stops, catch specific mons, spoof gps to appear in other locations, all by itself.

the game has seriously hit a wall. whats the point of limiting pokemons and making it harder when its basically the game's purpose...

rather than spending time cracking down on pokemon tracking sites, which doesnt do much harm IMO, they made some dumb mistakes with recent updates

Those who go a little extensive on their evolving...

I have a magnemite at 492 and IVs show it's a great pokemon, however, the one at 469 is solid (and has better attacks), yet it's only good.

Which of the two would you evolve? This applies to other pokemon as well.

Those who go a little extensive on their evolving...

I have a magnemite at 492 and IVs show it's a great pokemon, however, the one at 469 is solid (and has better attacks), yet it's only good.

Which of the two would you evolve? This applies to other pokemon as well.

did a batch evolve earlier and i noticed most of the 90%+ IVs that i evolved turned out to be pretty subpar. some of the next form resulted in like 52% IV. :x :rolleyes

^ ^ ^

It's crowd sourced, how accurate is it?

What prevents others from posting BS mons spawning?

Back
Top Bottom