Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I have a crap load of evolutions I've been saving.
laugh.gif
2 lucky eggs left...it's go time.
Yup, me too...

man this event could not have come at a better time as i have many mons waiting to be evolved.

double XP FTW!!!!

Event is perfectly timed,fell way behind because I was without a phone for 3 weeks....Hopefully can do some catching up.

Been waiting to evolve for this reason :pimp:

Glad i waited

In for double xp. Will allow me to lvl up to 32

Looks like the event is live, despite no announcement banner during/after the loading screen. Just got 400 XP from catching a Pidgey (first ball + great throw). I'm gonna buy 2 incubators and crack open a Lucky egg after all 3 5k eggs are about to hatch and evolve a bunch of mons... 

Last edited:
Look for the announcement banner to appear in like 4 days even though the event started today.
Niantic being Niantic. :wink:

Just realized that the receipt date listed for eggs finally got fixed! (It used to say the same wrong date for all eggs.) That change must've been included in the last update. Nice.

I've only bought an incubator one other time before this event, so I don't hatch eggs that often. But without some way to sort the eggs (before the date was fixed), it was easy for one or two to hang around and never get hatched. Turns out my oldest egg was picked up on Dec 30th! 
laugh.gif
  I also had one from January and two from February.

I meant to buy 2 incubators just now, but the app gave me some error on the first one... didn't look like anything happened. I shrugged and bought 2 after that (seemed to work). Turns out the app decided I bought 3 
mean.gif
 Oh well. Errors are part of the everyday experience with this app... I'm just glad I had some coins to spare.

Last edited:
I dunno, I get 10k and 2k from time to time, and this is by far the most incubators I've had at once.

I also never sustain more than 2 mons in gyms at a time. I'm okay with not being an overachiever- I haven't spent a dime on this app, and it's a good time-waster, despite its many flaws.

Last edited:
Hmm. I was rarely getting a 10K by hatching 1 egg at a time with the infinite. I then started to stack up my coins from gym bonuses, once I hit 1,200 coins, I buy 8 incubators. Hatch all 9 at once, and stack up on 10Ks. Rinse and repeat. I currently got 6 10Ks going right now for the event.

So I have a 10km egg I got a couple hours before the event and I have 6 other 5km eggs. Should I hatch my 10 km egg before the event ends? Or should I only worry about hatching the eggs I get during the event? I'll only have 2 slots and I don't have enough for extra incubators.

So I have a 10km egg I got a couple hours before the event and I have 6 other 5km eggs. Should I hatch my 10 km egg before the event ends? Or should I only worry about hatching the eggs I get during the event? I'll only have 2 slots and I don't have enough for extra incubators.

If your not gonna buy incubators than leave the 10k alone till after the event

If your not gonna buy incubators than leave the 10k alone till after the event

Doesn't the event give extra candies from eggs too? Wouldn't you want a better chance at getting rare candies during the event?

Yeah dude I wouldn't power up Either. too much dust!
Maybe if u want to level up gyms because there is usually vaporeans in them.
No way if u want to max it out to put in gyms.

Back
Top Bottom