Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Anybody else play the hacked version? I'm in a rural area of Florida and was tired of catching the same 5-10 pokemon and having to walk forever just to find one. My boy put me onto the hacked version and now I play in San fransisco from my couch. Sorry haters, it's so much better than the real game

Anybody else play the hacked version? I'm in a rural area of Florida and was tired of catching the same 5-10 pokemon and having to walk forever just to find one. My boy put me onto the hacked version and now I play in San fransisco from my couch. Sorry haters, it's so much better than the real game

I'm not a hacker soooooo

Dude, you're already lucky getting to play from Florida.  I'd give anything for an army of Heracross.  Blissey wouldn't be such a pain in the @#$.  

Last edited:
Dude, you're already lucky getting to play from Florida.  I'd give anything for an army of Heracross.  Blissey wouldn't be such a pain in the @#$.  

Bro I stay on my farm which takes 10-15min on a dirt road just to get to the closest paved road, which then requires another 15 minutes of driving to get to the closest shopping plaza. Ain't nobody got time for that

Bro I stay on my farm which takes 10-15min on a dirt road just to get to the closest paved road, which then requires another 15 minutes of driving to get to the closest shopping plaza. Ain't nobody got time for that

Put me on :nerd: srs

Was finally able to evolve vulpix, houndor, and cyndaquil. About to start back nest hunting again.

dWEyA.gif

Don't really care for battles or gyms. Just want more than bugs to show up for me. And can I get a damn lapras? PLEASE?

If I had to guess, you'll have to raid battle to get the legendaries because of that commercial with everyone battling Mewtwo

Yeah up to 20 peeps battling a high level cp mon like a 22k+ cp gyrados and have to beat it in 5 min so u can catch a high level mon for yourself afterwards. Damn it's one free raid per day unless u pony up to get the premium raid pass :lol: and you cant accumulate the free passes.

Yeah up to 20 peeps battling a high level cp mon like a 22k+ cp gyrados and have to beat it in 5 min so u can catch a high level mon for yourself afterwards. Damn it's one free raid per day unless u pony up to get the premium raid pass
laugh.gif
and you cant accumulate the free passes.
eek.gif
 22k CP?? How would that work? Does it even fight back, or do you just have to drain its health before the 5 min is up? Seems like at 22k CP it would OHKO everything else...

UPDATE: Damn, gyms are now disabled... 
frown.gif
  However, it still shows my single mon as still being in a gym, and the timer for redeeming coins is still rolling. Wonder if we'll still be able to get coins while the gyms are disabled, if you already had one in the gyms? 

Last edited:
Got my ticket to the event in Chicago :smokin

2 hour drive is a breeze. Super excited to see what they have for us.

Collected 4 on disabled gyms :pimp:

If i can collect 4 every time until they fix the new gym that would be gold.

Can you raid with non team members? I'm assuming yes but i didn't see any words on that

Collected 4 on disabled gyms :pimp:

If i can collect 4 every time until they fix the new gym that would be gold.

Can you raid with non team members? I'm assuming yes but i didn't see any words on that

about 50 seconds into the techcrunch video posted above they mention it, sounds like you can raid with non team members, but you'll get more chances to catch the pokémon defeated in the raid if the gym is being controlled by your team at the time of the raid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom