Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Not to mention, I thought they hang around for 1 min after the game says they fled? Maybe it's not still true, but I think that's how it used to work.

I couldn't log in from afternoon Monday through last night. Tried again this morning and got that loading screen 
nthat.gif

My friend has an iPhone and hers was working last night- she saw a Charizard on the scanner but mine refused to log in 
mean.gif
 This morning I saw a wild Ninetales- it was fairly weak (only 7xx CP and bad IVs) but still cool to see one in the wild, since even Vulpix are uncommon here w/o the event.

I also noticed the sprites are now different sized than they used to be- Gyarados is strangely small (seems like it should be huge), but most of the rest are either the same or bigger than they were.

Now that I can login again, I'm getting hyped for the new gym features 
devil.gif

Yessir best event I've had in my personal experiences with the game. All the other ones I came up really short outside of the rock event with me finally getting an Aerodactyl.
damn man. teach me your ways LOL. 

I caught a couple aerodactyls during the rock event, never came across ANY Larvitars, I was pretty blowed

Got a decent Sneasel yesterday at work though, was pretty hype since I hadn't seen her yet. 

damn man. teach me your ways LOL. 

I caught a couple aerodactyls during the rock event, never came across ANY Larvitars, I was pretty blowed

Got a decent Sneasel yesterday at work though, was pretty hype since I hadn't seen her yet. 

Yeah bro I didn't come across any either. I guess I'm kinda in a good area (DC/PG)

oh well back to normal....

during the event was able to catch ampharos, charizard, lapras, sneasel, and the common ones. never saw a cloyster or arcanine or 9tales. saw a typhlo but passed since it was low CP and i;ll be evolving a cynda anyway. stocked up on candies definitely.

also hatched a tyrogue.

over all a good event, just like the rock and water events in the past.

with the new update, i removed it and went back to 2 versions back. that new update was not doin it for me. slow slow slow :smh:

So are spoofers still going to be around or is Niantic putting a stop to them?

There was some code found by silph road in the new update that pokemon caught by botting or spoofing will be marked.

We dont really know what that means yet..but they probly wont be able to be put in gyms or traded

Last edited:
Was at the park with my daughter...randomly clicked a gym and boom

New layout is really dope.
Pokemon dont start with a full motivation meter

I just claimed 6 gyms...my gengar got taken down in like 15 mins..got no notification and no coins.
Also gym badges arent live yet. At least for me

it looks like you get rewarded with 1 coin for each hour you've been in the gym. under 1 hour, you get nothing.

Last edited:
gyms are live here in the northeast. was able to leave 4 mons in 4 gyms and collected 4 badges.

my mon CP was reduced by 200 CP when left in gym.

so what now? when do we get coins? what to do with badges?

it still say RAIDS are not available at my level.

gyms are live here in the northeast. was able to leave 4 mons in 4 gyms and collected 4 badges.

my mon CP was reduced by 200 CP when left in gym.

so what now? when do we get coins? what to do with badges?

it still say RAIDS are not available at my level.

When your mons motivation goes down..their CP goes down.
When you put your mon in a gym its not at max motivation. Not sure if its a glitch or not.

You get your coins when your mon is defeated.
Seems like its 1 coin per hour.

Raids are not available for anyone yet.
Theyre gonna roll it out slowly the same way they did the new tracker

As far as badges go...you can level them up by spinning the stop..giving berries and battling.

The higer level, the more/better items you will get from the poke stop.

I was battling a gym earlier. I cleared out 4/6 Pokemon that were in the gym. As I'm getting ready for the final round people from the team I'm battling against swing by and drop 4 fresh new mons into the gym. :x

All my time wasted I just had to walk away lol.

Back
Top Bottom