Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

How do you check IVs?
I play the mainline games but idk much at all about go.
Didnt know they had IVs in the app

How do you check IVs?
I always use https://pokemon.gameinfo.io/en/tools/iv-calculator
It's manual, but I'm leery of using apps that use your login to automatically check IVs, as some of those apps have led to bans for users in the past... However, some people have used those apps with no problems. I couldn't tell you which apps are good and which ones are risky.

My Articuno is 71% IVs (12 atk, 10 def, 10 sta)... I'm fine w/ that.

Last edited:
How do you check IVs?

There's an app called poke genie on google play (for android). it's an overlay app and it works pretty well.

Have you guys tried to use a ditto against the raid monster? My brother was asking me in theory you know deep conversation on the important things lol

Mission accomplished

Attachments

• IMG_1733.PNG
    IMG_1733.PNG
    418.7 KB · Views: 14
So should I power my Pokemon up some before a raid or nah? Never done one before, got 3 Vaporeons (lvl 21, 16, 24), a couple Rhydons (lv 23, 22) and a Snorlax (lvl 20) to try and battle Moltres. I'm level 29.

How do coins work in gyms I was getting bunch of coins past few days now it will just say whatever one was in has returned but no coins makes no sense

I'm 4/6 on Moltres. It seems a little easier than the others. An 1865 cp did ran away on me though. I think 1870 is 100%

Do TMs change IVs? It pains me to throw this away. Can't find a good station to save my life and haven't hatched one either

Attachments

• IMG_1142.PNG
    IMG_1142.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 6
Finally got a new phone that can play this game. I stopped playing this time last year. It seems quite a bit has changed, anything I can read or watch to catch up?
I left off at level 26, I see there are legendary mons and raids now too :pimp:

Are raids worth actively pursuing? What are the typical rewards?

Back
Top Bottom