Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold Release 3/14 VOL: Who's copping?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just got it, i found my nieces old DS and after some trade in i ended up paying nothing
pimp.gif

I just sold my ds to my little bro. So i'm going to have to get a used ds lite form gamestop for like 90 then get the game.

it's pretty fun. haven't had time to play, but I'm still at the first gym leader with like lvl 20 pokemon. I still don't know #+@ that little walking thing is for. If you walk with your pokemon and you lose the pokewalker thing- will the pokemon disappear too? what a waste.

Originally Posted by sosly

it's pretty fun. haven't had time to play, but I'm still at the first gym leader with like lvl 20 pokemon. I still don't know #+@ that little walking thing is for. If you walk with your pokemon and you lose the pokewalker thing- will the pokemon disappear too? what a waste.

no...you can reset it and your pokemon will be back.

i messed around with that lil thing earlier...i just shook it up and down for a lil bit lmao...caught a venonat and got some items
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

picked up soulsliver for my bro

the little neopet thing is cool
I honestly thought it was one of those digimon things, he wanted me to take it with me while I went to play ball so it would increase
laugh.gif

i got it yesterday
i already got a feraligatr lv 49
7 badges and im on my way to catch lugia
game is so addictive, my og gold still works but silver and crystal died
i already got 19 hours of playtime lol
smh at me

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

is there really 493? wow

yep and 2 new pokemon were announced about a month ago
generation 5 is supposed to release this year but probably in japan and we will see it early next year
that will make the total over 600 easy

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

is there really 493? wow

yep and 2 new pokemon were announced about a month ago
generation 5 is supposed to release this year but probably in japan and we will see it early next year
that will make the total over 600 easy
Word... Gonna be so dope. I think I got the Pokemon fever
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom