Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Crystal Wright is a despicable human.

And what's with the influx of trolls in here? Dudes STILL throwing up that pic of that Cain cat? Gotta do better than that.

I stand corrected. He had a steak knife on him.

Neighbors said he was known in the community to have a mental disability and appeared sick, and was acting erratically, not violently.

An initiative down here in Broward started not too long ago where the police department can look up in a registry whether someone has a mental illness before they arrive on the scene to avoid things like this. I wish it was standard everywhere.

The thing that pisses me off about some of you losers is that you don't keep it 100 about your hatred. Be a man and stop sugar coatin ****. Stop throwing stones and hiding your hands.

All these trolls and people coming in here with no information about the case trying to come in here like they're smarter than what's going on :smh: they don't know the nuisances of what happened even though the information has been posted in this thread by those that follow it and have been posting REAL info. These trolls will never answer the real meat of the question as to why armed white men are getting apprehended but unarmed black men are getting shot and killed because they want to act like Its all in black people's head.....

I woke up to a nice warning from Method man this morning about attacking people in this thread so I'm gonna chill.

If dude had a fracture eye socket caused by Mikes blow, wouldn't they have snapped pics of his face immediately after for evidence?...why are we looking at an X-ray of the fracture?...where is the picture of his face bruised up?

#AskGOPBlackChick RT @RonQuixote_: Why do we park in driveways and drive on parkways? @GOPBlackChick
Asian Girl King ‏@PharoahDinero 21h

Why do you have no upper lip? “@GOPBlackChick: Why was Michael Brown living with his grandmother?”
Odd Job ‏@OfficiallyRez 21h

why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets ? “@GOPBlackChick: Why was Michael Brown living with his grandmother?”

he Wire ‏@WireFans 21h

Why wouldn't Bodie just leave his corner? RT @GOPBlackChick: Why was Michael Brown living with his grandmother?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
If dude had a fracture eye socket caused by Mikes blow, wouldn't they have snapped pics of his face immediately after for evidence?...why are we looking at an X-ray of the fracture?...where is the picture of his face bruised up?

Let these trolls keep trying to justify why that pig is in the right. That's why it took about 6 days for his name to be released right? That's why he's hiding right? Because what he did was justified? :lol:

Not even HIS x-ray at that. Tineye that ***** and it's from a Uni of Iowa website.

Let these trolls keep trying to justify why that pig is in the right. That's why it took about 6 days for his name to be released right? That's why he's hiding right? Because what he did was justified?
laugh.gif
Can you show me who have said that Wilson was justified in killing Mike?

All these trolls and people coming in here with no information about the case trying to come in here like they're smarter than what's going on
mean.gif
they don't know the nuisances of what happened even though the information has been posted in this thread by those that follow it and have been posting REAL info. These trolls will never answer the real meat of the question as to why armed white men are getting apprehended but unarmed black men are getting shot and killed because they want to act like Its all in black people's head.....

I woke up to a nice warning from Method man this morning about attacking people in this thread so I'm gonna chill.
The best thing to do is to block them and keep it moving, its mostly just clowns looking for attention, stop giving it to them.

If that dude had a fracture orbital region unless he was a Scout Sniper in the Marines (which clearly he is not), he is not hitting Mike Brown 6 times with a 9MM at that distance.

Can you show me who have said that Wilson was justified in killing Mike?

From what I have read from several articles, michael attacked Wilson while he was in his car, fractured his eye socket. (may or may not have reached for his gun also, but it seems like it since a shot was fired inside). walked away, was chased down by the Wilson, then michael turned and was apparently running towards wilson and thats when the shooting happened. Am I the only one that thinks michael.....deserved it? my flame suit is on, but c'mon...:nerd:

unless Wilson just shot him while he surrendered.

Darren Wilson being justified wasn't the accurate term. Their are those saying Michael Brown deserved it. What I just quoted was one of many trolls coming in here showing their lack of intelligence. There are plenty more in this thread trying to side with the pig and it's honestly disgusting.

The best thing to do is to block them and keep it moving, its mostly just clowns looking for attention, stop giving it to them.

You're absolutely right

Crystal Wright is just another bitter black chick that was probably dumped and charged to the game by alot of borthas back in the day, and rightly so. 
you know what this just made me sit back and think about something... How many african american WOMEN.... actually publicly support black males and/or speak out on ANY injustices done to black men w/o placing the blame back on black males... aka look at the rappers aka look at chicago etc...

Honestly activist, celebrities etc... could you honestly name TEN black females that actually speak out especially when it comes to racial issues when the perpetrator is white and the victim is a black man?

Darren Wilson being justified wasn't the accurate term. Their are those saying Michael Brown deserved it. What I just quoted was one of many trolls coming in here showing their lack of intelligence. There are plenty more in this thread trying to side with the pig and it's honestly disgusting.

You're absolutely right

I've been following your posts and your trains of thought through many pages of this thread and you're consistently conflating the statements made by posters. What is the point of being in this thread if you're not open to debate from people with conflicting views?

As of right now, there is enough confusion surrounding the facts of the situation where I still think it's acceptable for people to lean one way or another (if done so for the right reasons). I don't think it's "honestly disgusting" that anyone has a different viewpoint on the matter, so long as the viewpoint is justified in facts and not blind, willful support based on race (which, in reality, is what you're doing in many of your posts).

What is the point of calling everyone a troll who disagrees with you? This isn't a MB appreciation thread. You can go start one of those if you want so you can be surrounded by likeminded thinkers and can keep referring to everyone as "we" (which doesn't seem to make any sense since it doesn't make your argument stronger nor do you represent the views of anyone on this board except yourself).

Crystal Wright is just another bitter black chick that was probably dumped and charged to the game by alot of borthas back in the day, and rightly so. 
Nope. Don't make this into a black women vs. black men thing. That's been messing up the movement since day one :smh:
But that's another day, and another thread.

Nope. Don't make this into a black women vs. black men thing. That's been messing up the movement since day one
mean.gif

But that's another day, and another thread.
but its much validity into it.... you had/have more black women public figures etc... who spoke out about chad johnson head butting his wife over trayvon martin... and you had/have more talking bout ray rice etc... then mike brown... hell talking more about robin williams commited suicide then mike brown. 

Why was Michael Brown living with his grandmother?
— Crystal Wright (@GOPBlackChick) August 20, 2014

Check out the replies

:smh: Really? That is the best these people can come up with?

CNN just said the police officer support raised $120k already. :wow:

For what though? He hasn't been fired or suspended without pay, hasn't been arrested so he has no legal fees to fight the case. Just another FU in our face.

you know what this just made me sit back and think about something... How many african american WOMEN.... actually publicly support black males and/or speak out on ANY injustices done to black men w/o placing the blame back on black males... aka look at the rappers aka look at chicago etc...

Honestly activist, celebrities etc... could you honestly name TEN black females that actually speak out especially when it comes to racial issues when the perpetrator is white and the victim is a black man?

Bruh, what are you talking about? Don't try to paint it like black women like this Crystal Wright chick is the normal.

but its much validity into it.... you had/have more black women public figures etc... who spoke out about chad johnson head butting his wife over trayvon martin... and you had/have more talking bout ray rice etc... then mike brown... hell talking more about robin williams commited suicide then mike brown. 

:smh:
PM me if you want, we can talk about black men being pitted against black women and Black Panthers raping black women as practice for when they would marry white women, for example.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom