Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

:smh: Really? That is the best these people can come up with?
For what though? He hasn't been fired or suspended without pay, hasn't been arrested so he has no legal fees to fight the case. Just another FU in our face.

Word! :rofl:

What on earth are they raising money for!?...raise money for Browns funeral costs and burial...this dude Wilson is on PAID leave....what does he need money for...?

CNN just said the police officer support raised $120k already.
eek.gif
What happens if they don't cut the cop the check? I mean anybody could start a fundraising site right?
devil.gif
laugh.gif

I've been following your posts and your trains of thought through many pages of this thread and you're consistently conflating the statements made by posters. What is the point of being in this thread if you're not open to debate from people with conflicting views?

As of right now, there is enough confusion surrounding the facts of the situation where I still think it's acceptable for people to lean one way or another (if done so for the right reasons). I don't think it's "honestly disgusting" that anyone has a different viewpoint on the matter, so long as the viewpoint is justified in facts and not blind, willful support based on race (which, in reality, is what you're doing in many of your posts).

What is the point of calling everyone a troll who disagrees with you? This isn't a MB appreciation thread. You can go start one of those if you want so you can be surrounded by likeminded thinkers and can keep referring to everyone as "we" (which doesn't seem to make any sense since it doesn't make your argument stronger nor do you represent the views of anyone on this board except yourself).

There is nothing to debate about a cop shooting an unarmed 18 year old six times including 2 shots through the head. What the debates in here have been about for the most part is the social climate and tension between African American's and police officers. All the evidence is in plain sight that Darren Wilson aka The pig murdered Michael Brown but many are choosing to come in here and skew the evidence that has been presented for everyone to take in as if it isn't right. The famed pathologist has basically told the world that what has happened is not right yet many people would rather refer back to claims made by an anonymous woman who was told this story than regurgitated that information to a radio station. It is disgusting how people refuse to use their minds and say that "Michael Brown charged at a police officer" but then how did he have shots in his inner arm? I won't attack you, because you had a general inquiry as to why I feel like this. All I'm asking is that people educate themselves before they imply anything.

Last edited:
I would love to see Bill Maher and Bill O'Reilly go at it.

Ain't happening...

Oriley picks his people wisely.

Maher has too much clout and ammo.

Tazers are used to take down unarmed subjects. Any time you whip out a knife and threaten cops before advancing you don't fit that criteria. And it doesn't matter what type of weapon it is. "It was only a .22 dudes acting like he had and AK" sounds ridiculous right? He had intent to kill and he got killed.

Quoted and enlarged.

Can you show me who have said that Wilson was justified in killing Mike?

Go back and check the thread bro. :lol:

For the millionth time that is not Michael Brown.

Dudes really want this murder to be justified
mean.gif
i mean we're past 200 pages in this thread and people are still bringing up things that have been contested as erroneous or false

either do your research or just stay out of the thread. no one here's to hold your hand and spell things out for you

Crystal Wright is just another bitter black chick that was probably dumped and charged to the game by alot of borthas back in the day, and rightly so. 
Nope. Don't make this into a black women vs. black men thing. That's been messing up the movement since day one
mean.gif

But that's another day, and another thread.
I didn't and more importantly wasn't trying to make this into a black women vs. black men thing.  I judged and based my comments on Crystal Wright solely.  Particularly given her past and current statements.  I know  alot of black women put in work to help the black man and the black community.   

Go back and check the thread bro.
laugh.gif
No thanks... 218 pages.

I still don't believe anyone said he was "justified"... That tape of Mike bullying the clerk threw a wrench into the mix and was successful for at least temporarily clouding peoples sight on what really mattered.

I don't have a lot of faith that this is going to end the way most people want it to, though.

some of you "contributing" to this thread sound like many of the contributors to wilson's fund up there

I didn't and more importantly wasn't trying to make this into a black women vs. black men thing.  I judged and based my comments on Crystal Wright solely.  Particularly given her past and current statements.  I know  alot of black women put in work to help the black man and the black community.   

Sorry, I've been reading too much Bell Hooks :lol:

[thread="603342"] [/thread]

Go back and check the thread bro. :lol:
No thanks... 218 pages.

I still don't believe anyone said he was "justified"... That tape of Mike bullying the clerk threw a wrench into the mix and was successful for at least temporarily clouding peoples sight on what really mattered.

I don't have a lot of faith that this is going to end the way most people want it to, though.

fraij da 5 11 fraij da 5 11

From what I have read from several articles, michael attacked Wilson while he was in his car, fractured his eye socket. (may or may not have reached for his gun also, but it seems like it since a shot was fired inside). walked away, was chased down by the Wilson, then michael turned and was apparently running towards wilson and thats when the shooting happened. Am I the only one that thinks michael.....deserved it? my flame suit is on, but c'mon...:nerd:

unless Wilson just shot him while he surrendered.

From what I have read from several articles, michael attacked Wilson while he was in his car, fractured his eye socket. (may or may not have reached for his gun also, but it seems like it since a shot was fired inside). walked away, was chased down by the Wilson, then michael turned and was apparently running towards wilson and thats when the shooting happened. Am I the only one that thinks michael.....deserved it? my flame suit is on, but c'mon...:nerd:

unless Wilson just shot him while he surrendered.
Well I was just watching the news and learned exactly what you wrote. Basically they had a former police detective interviewed just now and he said that when Michael was running towards Wilson, Wilson shot him due to fear of his own life, and because the size differential was so great between them that Wilson had to defend his own life like that for fear of being killed. Of course this is one side of the story, I haven't been following this too closely. 

Last edited:
"He was shot 6 times because the giant wouldn't stop or die. Evil people don't die quick."

:rofl: oh that is ******* rich!

you know what this just made me sit back and think about something... How many african american WOMEN.... actually publicly support black males and/or speak out on ANY injustices done to black men w/o placing the blame back on black males... aka look at the rappers aka look at chicago etc...

Honestly activist, celebrities etc... could you honestly name TEN black females that actually speak out especially when it comes to racial issues when the perpetrator is white and the victim is a black man?
Your not going to hear it because the divide and conquer, mental delusion plan put in effect 400 years ago is operating at warp speed.
The more progress black men make to empower ourselves, the more titles and chump change the former slave masters offspring throw at our black women.
This gives them a false sense of empowerment over the black man, and instead of embracing us they begin to believe the brain washing that black men are the problem with society and the reason our race is "still behind".

No thanks... 218 pages.

you can go back 5 pages...

It pops up every 4-10 pages...

Also...

When a hockey team wins a Stanley cup, and people riot and loot...

Saul goodman...

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom