Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

The Grand Jury decided that white rage was more dangerous than black disgust.  

For all the apologists for fascism you better hope the Grand Jury is right. To quote a slave owner...

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever"- Thomas Jefferson.

Burning down little caesars 
mean.gif

its bigger than the family's wishes. this is setting precedent for racial relations in the country. a point/stand has to be made. black life is worth so little i think we actually owe America just for being alive. peaceful didnt work. they tried to move on. the city is blanketed in tear gas while "seasons greetings" hangs across the streets in christmas lights. fergusons citizens gave them a chance to do the right thing.

no justice, no peace
know justice, know peace.

setting on fire an insured Little Caesar's, Walgreens, liquor store and setting ablaze police cars paid by your local state tax dollars is sure going to show America

Last edited:
Everyone ripping through ******** McColloch's speech

Those Darren Wilson pictures :smh: FOH

Damn the Fitness

I'm not trolling

Also if you met me I wouldn't adress you with the N word either another fun fact

You don't gotta like me but don't tell me it's simple.......if you doing something in ATL, I'd like to make that reach up north tri state

see now you're just talking in circles. You talking about Tyler Perry, and Ciroc and Migos, weed, and all that stuff, not sure what any of that has to do with being black. You obviously have some other issues with race you need to take care of.

But what if it's the wishes of the deceased's family to keep things peaceful?

its bigger than the family's wishes. this is setting precedent for racial relations in the country. a point/stand has to be made. black life is worth so little i think we actually owe America just for being alive. peaceful didnt work. they tried to move on. the city is blanketed in tear gas while "seasons greetings" hangs across the streets in christmas lights. fergusons citizens gave them a chance to do the right thing.

no justice, no peace
know justice, know peace.

Fair enough. Just wanted some opinions.

setting on fire an insured Little Caesar's, Walgreens, liquor store and setting ablaze police cars paid by your local state tax dollars is sure going to show America
too bad the person theyre looking for is white and is most likely on some cointelpro ish. but you wouldnt know anything about that.

Anderson Cooper's such a lil ..... nevermind .... just pisses me off seeing him all safe and sheltered and the other reporters goin in ...

He's moderating, trying to connect together a handful reporters. Someone's gotta do it.

I see a ton of civil folks out there on my TV

But ya'll go ahead and keep focusing the handful of agitators

Back
Top Bottom