Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Didn't the governor say the NG and police were there to protect property? :rolleyes

Last time I checked...nobody in that community...or anyone that looks like them own Walgreens so why should they give a ****?
Burn down businesses, less jobs available, higher unemployment, less people willing to risk their investment. In general, bad for the city economy, and will just drive up poverty higher. Just look at the LA Riots man, it took almost 2 decades for South Central to barely recover

Didn't the governor say the NG and police were there to protect property?
eyes.gif
nope, just to continue to kill black people en masse

Burn down businesses, less jobs available, higher unemployment, less people willing to risk their investment. In general, bad for the city economy, and will just drive up poverty higher. Just look at the LA Riots man, it took almost 2 decades for South Central to barely recover
Black ppl work at Wal Greens?

Obama speak was lame has hell but he made the great point.

All the rioting all looting will do is help the fools from CNN and Fox paint black folks as savages just wanting an excuse to rob, steal, vandalize etc.

Even though no one wants to hear that right now, even me kind of, all violence just moves the discussion of what really matters.

-Same way a lot of people know about the LA Riots, but can't remember what started it
True, they are going to use this as ammunition, but they're going to paint black people as savages and animals anyway even without unrest.  what's really the difference?
all because some idiot robbed a liquor store.

Don't start nothin, won't be nothin.
...the Ferguson PD Chief admitted that Wilson didnt know of a liquor store robbery when he stopped Mike Brown.  And they never even confirmed that was him in the video.  And on top of all that, even if in an alternate dimension that was actually MB, robbing a store for cheap cigars isn't a damn death sentence.

Obama speak was lame has hell but he made the great point.

All the rioting all looting will do is help the fools from CNN and Fox paint black folks as savages just wanting an excuse to rob, steal, vandalize etc.

Even though no one wants to hear that right now, even me kind of, all violence just moves the discussion of what really matters.
No Rusty. I usually think your analysis is on point but this is misguided.

Its not about currying favor with white media. When blackness is devalorized, no amount of war service, ownership of property, graduates with Ivy degrees, will undercut the portrait of black savagery. 

my best friend in real life is indian

my next man behind him is white

should i stop talking to them an just worry about my black ppl also?

someobody talk to me, im worked up right now

I don't celebrate Christmas, and now you're trying to be smart. Stay safe bruh, I`m just going to leave it at that.

brother

my family growing up did kwanzaa.......but we still have a christmas tree also, i been down for black history events, arts, music etc

im not even tryna be funny you not tellin me SH an its gettin me upset

we dont know the real each other beyond NT, next time i go to ATL we gonna link up for real i guess but i been involved within the black communities and business in my state of CT from DAY 1

America got a lot of issues........RACE is one of them

like i said i rock with all ppl, i dont consider myself a pro black......but dont take my persona for one of these dudes out here who dont know a damn thing

Last edited:
Black ppl work at Wal Greens?
Can't they work at a place that is well known nationally? Has Walgreen's ever practiced hiring discrimination? I can see your point if it was for a liquor store owned by Indians or Koreans, but this is just going to drive big business away...

Don lemon going out his way to point out Isolated incidences of rioting :smh:
The problem isn't that it's getting exposed. The problem is that it's occuring. Over a hundred people in and out of that liquor store with full hands within minutes.

my best friend in real life is indian

my next man behind him is white

should i stop talking to them an just worry about my black ppl also?

someobody talk to me, im worked up right now
brother

my family growing up did kwanzaa.......but we still have a christmas tree also, i been down for black history events, arts, music etc

im not even tryna be funny you not tellin me SH an its gettin me upset

we dont know the real each other beyond NT, next time i go to ATL we gonna link up for real i guess but i been involved within the black communities and business in my state of CT from DAY 1

America got a lot of issues........RACE is one of them

like i said i rock with all ppl, i dont consider myself a pro black......but dont take my persona for one of these dudes out here who dont know a damn thing

like I said blacks need to support their own, nothing more nothing less, using extremes to deflect the issue is a waste of both of our time.

Back
Top Bottom