Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

i dont care about the looting. i understand it, altho i dont condone it. its to be expected. if someone tells u ur an animal and paints a picture of u as a savage nonstop... all the while assassinating your character publicly, insulting your intelligence, and wronging you over and over in the justice system, eventually youll snap. ferguson just snapped. like i said, last time they made it seem like ferguson was a bunch of jobless homeless violent raging rioting thugs... this time... people are giving them what they asked for.

the saying is "no justice, no peace" NO peace. stop looking at the rioting like its illfounded. theyre sick and tired. and peaceful didnt work. so in their mind, its time to get reckless.

Damn shame.. in all of my years i havent heard of a story where an unarmed white male gets killed for nothing.... however had they made the right decisions from the beginning with the indictment then we wouldnt be where we are now.. RIOTS. people will paint all types of pictures of us (blacks) but what else can we do. sit on our hands and wait for them to kill another unarmed black person. Its clear they dont take our race serious in certain situations.. should they..., so sitting around waiting for something to be done wouldnt help the cause at all. this isnt helping much either but atleast they know people want something done about it. just my rant pay me no nevermind.

...the Ferguson PD Chief admitted that Wilson didnt know of a liquor store robbery when he stopped Mike Brown.  And they never even confirmed that was him in the video.  And on top of all that, even if in an alternate dimension that was actually MB, robbing a store for cheap cigars isn't a damn death sentence.

I did not know that. Thanks for the education. I'm man enough to say I stand corrected.

like I said blacks need to support their own, nothing more nothing less, using extremes to deflect the issue is a waste of both of our time.

im sorry of your perception of me an im sorry i dont understand the simple solution

im also more sorry we got black ppl right now on TV messing up their community when the victim father has said this isnt what he wanted

i dont care about the looting. i understand it, altho i dont condone it. its to be expected. if someone tells u ur an animal and paints a picture of u as a savage nonstop... all the while assassinating your character publicly, insulting your intelligence, and wronging you over and over in the justice system, eventually youll snap. ferguson just snapped. like i said, last time they made it seem like ferguson was a bunch of jobless homeless violent raging rioting thugs... this time... people are giving them what they asked for.

the saying is "no justice, no peace" NO peace. stop looking at the rioting like its illfounded. theyre sick and tired. and peaceful didnt work. so in their mind, its time to get reckless.

WELL SAID MY GOOD MAN!!!!!

im not talking to you right now

im talking to lucky

mind ya business b

Take it to pm then gump.

That **** was stupid regardless of who you're talking to. I'm privy to this convo like everyone else and that going to extremes **** is one of the most played diversion tactics there is. :rolleyes

[quote name="[quote="Al Audi, post: 22062030"]
im sorry of your perception of me an im sorry i dont understand the simple solution

im also more sorry we got black ppl right now on TV messing up their community when the victim father has said this isnt what he wanted[/quote]

lol you don't have to explain yourself to anyone bruh, enjoy your post racial society. I stated my views and you have yours, we agree to disagree I`ll leave it at that.

Lucky

i never watched a Tyler Perry movie an i never had sip of Circoc

so tell me what i should support right now

also i dont like the Migos either

i dont smoke mid or loud either

holler at me

Last edited:
Lucky

i never watched a Tyler Perry movie an i never had sip of Circoc

so tell me what i should support right now

also i dont like the Migos either

i dont smoke mid or loud either

holler at me

See now you're trolling, I`m done addressing you on this topic, lets just keep convo between us about fitness and keep it moving.

But what if it's the wishes of the deceased's family to keep things peaceful?

That "time to get reckless" just fell into perfect trap set by the white man to paint the black community in a more negative light. They wanted to see the black people riot, and for sure they ain't going to extend a helping hand. This won't do any good.

See now you're trolling, I`m done addressing you on this topic, lets just keep convo between us about fitness and keep it moving.

Damn the Fitness

I'm not trolling

Also if you met me I wouldn't adress you with the N word either another fun fact

You don't gotta like me but don't tell me it's simple.......if you doing something in ATL, I'd like to make that reach up north tri state

But what if it's the wishes of the deceased's family to keep things peaceful?
its bigger than the family's wishes. this is setting precedent for racial relations in the country. a point/stand has to be made. black life is worth so little i think we actually owe America just for being alive. peaceful didnt work. they tried to move on. the city is blanketed in tear gas while "seasons greetings" hangs across the streets in christmas lights. fergusons citizens gave them a chance to do the right thing.

no justice, no peace

know justice, know peace.

who could of predicted any of this 
o_O who didnt?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom