Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

It has EVERYTHING to do with the thread, where the f$%$ is the outrage? Where are the protests? The fact that more young black men have been killed in these crime ridden areas usually by their peers doesn't ignite that fire on this thread but whenever a cop kills a kid people start calling for change. We have this damn thread every other week, when daily these kids are killing each other.
and your very same post is always brought up whether it be online or in the media, offline.

one does not justify the other. period. and ppl ARE making a fuss and saying things about what goes on in said communities. and like ppl saying things about cops killing black ppl, it gets swept under the rug.

every time.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the thread, where the f$%$ is the outrage? Where are the protests? The fact that more young black men have been killed in these crime ridden areas usually by their peers doesn't ignite that fire on this thread but whenever a cop kills a kid people start calling for change. We have this damn thread every other week, when daily these kids are killing each other.

No?

http://niketalk.com/t/524288/why-are-there-so-many-murders-in-chicago/30

http://niketalk.com/t/599957/explain-yourself-chicago-how-you-get-15-out-of-4-and-7

http://niketalk.com/t/506406/chicago-youth-violence-and-gang-culture-glorified-by-media-to-general

http://niketalk.com/t/244660/chicago-is-bad/90

http://niketalk.com/t/343749/chicag...yr-enlist-3rd-party-group-to-stem-murder-rate

That has nothing to do with this thread.

STOP TROLLING.

First of all....if you want to create a thread about Black on Black violence, go right ahead and start a new thread.

Secondly....where are the protests and outrage? Here is a list of dozens of protests:
http://www.theatlantic.com/national...eople-protest-black-on-black-violence/255329/

Thirdly, if you can't see why people would be upset about being murdered by criminals and the people that are supposed to be protecting them, you are an idiot. Especially when they get off unpunished so frequently and are paid by tax payer dollars.

Now,

STOP TROLLING.

Last edited:
There are endless amounts of organizations within these communities trying to decrease crime and make them better. You're smarter than resulting to these pointless deflection tactics.

Where are there no Trayvon Martin scaled protests over what's happening in Chicago? Is one life more important than 40 dying over a weekend? Where is the media coverage?

There were, it just wasnt blasted on TV because it didnt involve Sharpton, Jackson, or any other celebrity opportunist.

Shut up, man.

Chicago.

View media item 1124736
View media item 1124739

Mods, please stop allowing this trolling.

The thread has already being taken off track. While the picture I posted of what actually happened was removed when no rules were violated.

The trolling is truly disrespectful to the grieving family not educating people about the crime.

Last edited:

Shut up, man.

Chicago.

View media item 1124736
View media item 1124739

Mods, please stop allowing this trolling.

The thread is already being taken off track. While my picture of what happened was removed when no rules were violated.

The trolling is disrespectful to the grieving family not educating people about the crime.

Quoted so lb can see he has no argument and cut it out. Its there, you choose to ignore it because you like to ignite pointless arguments. The level of sensationalism is what controls the medias reach and coverage. Mentioning that actually adds to their point of we're disregarded.

How do you help?

Well for starters not blaming the police for how crappy those communities are. As far as death rates go, what's going on in Chicago is a health crisis of epic proportions. But naw, let's march whenever a cop shoots someone.

Who's doing this? You're starting to sound stupid just to avoid being wrong. Aren't you a doctor? You're better than that. And that's not helping, what do you actively do?

Last edited:
What BS? I challenged you to compare the rates of cops killing black kids to black kids dying of other violent causes.

I'm not understanding why I have to compare the 2 when we're only dealing with the former in this incident. We hold officers to higher standard because they are put in their positions to protect and serve, but many times they doing the complete opposite. That's coward ****.

"stop or i'll shoot" is a phrase they came up with generations ago...

....have y'all forgotten?

no one can pretend they don't know the risk
nor can one pretend it is always justified to shoot

Hold on, those dudes drove tanks through that neighborhood in some damn tanks?

Last edited:

I guess is more of a street justice vs a cop shooting a teen

Yeah in the streets dudes are off'ing each other left and right as part of some street justice system BS and sometimes the innocent get caught in the middle and when that happens, there have been OUTRAGE...but when an authority figure with a huge advantage like a gun over his victim commits a cold blooded crime you expect the community NOT to be outraged?...I'm sure if the teen have had a weapon and was blasting back at the cops and caught 3 to the head in the process he would have been labeled a thug and no one would raise a brow, but this was a fleeing unarmed teenager who was gun down stupidly and the murder who did this is on PAID administrative leave!!!!!! PAIDDDDD what a smack in the **** face

I guess is more of a street justice vs a cop shooting a teen

Yeah in the streets dudes are off'ing each other left and right as part of some street justice system BS and sometimes the innocent get caught in the middle and when that happens, there have been OUTRAGE...but when an authority figure with a huge advantage like a gun over his victim commits a cold blooded crime you expect the community NOT to be outraged?...I'm sure if the teen have had a weapon and was blasting back at the cops and caught 3 to the head in the process he would have been labeled a thug and no one would raise a brow, but this was a fleeing unarmed teenager who was gun down stupidly and the murder who did this is on PAID administrative leave!!!!!! PAIDDDDD what a smack in the **** face

Thank you.

Comparing the two is absurdly ignorant. The police are killing innocent people when they're paid by OUR tax dollars to "serve and protect". Think about that, think about how are tax dollars are going to the killing, investigation, paid admin leave, court costs and eventual b.s. acquittal.

Crazy.

LOL you can pretend all you want that people care as much about what's going on in Chicago as they did about Trayvon. Pockets of people protesting doesn't count. Where is the media coverage? There wasn't nearly as much outrage about what goes on DAILY in Chicago as there was about Trayvon.

That city needs a major clean up, and nobody is manning up to do something about it. One of my friends works as an Emergency Room doctor there, he says it's like working as a warzone medic.

I'm in the Chicago area. Every day, all the local radio stations broadcast a message of non violence. ALL THE LOCAL RADIO STATIONS...
The police chief is on the radio stations trying to reach out to the community. These wild boys just aren't listening.

It's better to shut up and learn than talk and prove how ignorant you are.

This is really sad, REALLY SAD....what's even worst is what's to come, what happens time and time again during these type of situation, disrespect the memory of this young man by digging up ANY dirt possible to make him seem more of a threat to the idiot that shot him, why can't the police force simply turn to the public and admit fault for once.

yea...they drove tanks through the neighborhood, in tanks.

And brought out dogs. Because people were protesting a unjustified killing. Mind you NO officer has been harmed and they're dropping tanks and dogs in the community.

I swear in some of those pictures the only reason I can tell it's not the 60's is because of the new cars and the camera quality....

And brought out dogs. Because people were protesting a unjustified killing. Mind you NO officer has been harmed and they're dropping tanks and dogs in the community.

I swear in some of those pictures the only reason I can tell it's not the 60's is because of the new cars and the camera quality....

I wanna vomit bruhs...

When I read dude is on a PAID administrative leave I almost fainted, dude got sent on a vacay for performing his job poorly, what other job out there does that!!!!!?????

They had cops armed with m16's and armored trucks in my city, to calm down my people for an cop committing an execution. I'm disgusted.

Disgusted at the measures they take to protect the police after a young black male was executed in broad daylight.

Disgusted that reports are saying there wasn't even a call made to the police about the "Robbery" that took place.

Disgusted at his paid leave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom