Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

man... reading the comments on that link :smh:  racists dont use logic at all. we're all savages, thieves, and murderers to them. its incredible just how many racists re in this country still. they just hide behind keyboards now

And they have the money, resources, etc. Which is why it's still strong today.

Their logic makes women logic seem comprehensible :lol:

yall need to wake up and realize the nonstop coverage of these race incidents is just to divide the people and distract from big picture, we ****** broke http://www.usdebtclock.org

I have to take issue with both parts of your statement.

When it comes to race in America, we are not "divided." Most black people would love to simply be full citizens. It is my people, white people who plunder black communities and work to bar them from full social, economic and political parity. The Balkans in the 1990's were divided, there were many ethnic groups that all held some measure of power and they choose to engage in an ethnic battle royale. That is not the case with America.

As far as the debt is concerned, the problem is not nearly as bad as it seems at first blush. The Debt is as large as about one year's worth of GDP. The government, unlike individuals, does not retire (individuals generally want to pay off all of their debt and save for old age when they are unable to work, government is a continuous institution and will always have an income). The US's total debt obligations are smaller than our total assets, we have a ton of collateral.

As a result of all of these factors, the US's borrowing costs are very low. Lenders know that the US government is actually quite solvent and credit worthy. If we were a financial basket case, we would not be able to sell Treasury Bonds at a paltry two percent.

The reason why Republicans, Fox News and the Business Press were and are hammering away at the National Debt was because they had lost the White House in 2009. The Party that is out of power tends to use the national Debt as cudgel against the Party in power. This is particularly true because Obama used deficit spending to somewhat help poor people through the 2009 Stimulus and Obamacare in 2010.

The Business Press fixates on our modest and manageable Nation Debt because they live off the returns of their financial assets. Many of those assets are Bonds and the Debt has the potential to one day push up interest rates from two percent to two and a quarter percent and their bonds would be slightly less lucrative for them. If the government borrows money to create millions of jobs and provide healthcare to its citizens, it could cause the real rate of returns on bonds to drop a bit and Gordon Gecko might have to trade in his 80 foot yacht for a modest 60 footer, the horror, the horror!.

To cycle back to this thread's discussion about race, Our dysfunctional political economy played a huge role in what happened in Ferguson. In the last 30, the wealthly and the upper-middle class have convinced the Country that progressive income taxation and business is akin to slavery. In numerous States, including Missouri, the tax burden has been reduced for the rich and powerful. At the same time, the States find that they cannot cut spending very much, they particularly find themselves unable to reduce spending on law enforcement and the courts. Starved of tax revenue, the courts and the police increasingly must sustain themselves on fines and "offender funded" approaches to financing their operations.

The tension in Ferguson, Saint Louis County and many other communities in the US was not caused by black people. The tinderbox that was Ferguson in the Summer of 2014 did not exist because of Al Sharpton are Barack Obama or Eric Holder, the tension in Ferguson falls on, comfortable, white Missourians who spent the last three decades demanding lower taxes as well as more police and prosecutors. White Missourians' grand mistake of arithmetic was paid for by black citizens who were literally raided, plundered, kidnapped, ransomed and extorted in order to pay for their own militarized occupation.

The National Debt is the distraction and the way that States and cities remain solvent on the backs of poor, black and other vulnerable citizens is the burning issue of our time.

How does this pertain to the thread?
no idea. he was an armed career criminal who imo didn't deserve his second lease on life. caught up in trying to be gangsta. i have no pity. but...it still has nothing to do with the thread. but you know how some  people are. all the comments EVERYWHERE are racist people saying "HEDINDU NUFFIN!" and calling for al sharpton as usual. 

no idea. he was an armed career criminal who imo didn't deserve his second lease on life. caught up in trying to be gangsta. i have no pity. but...it still has nothing to do with the thread. but you know how some people are. all the comments EVERYWHERE are racist people saying "HEDINDU NUFFIN!" and calling for al sharpton as usual. 

Oh word...that's what the RACIST ppl were saying ? :rofl:

Oh word...that's what the RACIST ppl were saying ?
roll.gif
thats always what racist people say. they make fun of blacks saying "hedindu nuffin!" to insinuate that

A) we sound that damn ignorant. We saw it a couple pages ago when dude turned what fontaine said into "dat damn bla bla whites be trippin" or whatever raccooney s*** the racist dude thought he read... despite the sentence he was mocking being 100% coherent and understandable.

B) we proclaim every victim to be innocent. This is much like how they mock all the other saying likes turning hands up dont shoot into pants up dont loot and hands up or ill shoot. etc etc. yes. the racists. same ones who ask for al sharpton every time ANYONE gets killed. if a white person gets killed they ask why al sharpton isnt marching for white people. if a black person gets killed, they discredit the black persons death saying wheres al sharpton to incite chaos.

Last edited:
My bad, that went over my head :lol: I thought you were saying that. Yeah that **** is crazy...every time someone mention al sharpton I just :smh:

Last edited:
^ That's sad that it happened, the officer deserves whatever punishment. But I don't know why it has to be another black and white thing. Y'all didn't notice his partner was black? Maybe it's just an officer who despises CRIMINALS no matter what race and that suspect pissed him off at the wrong time. The media needs y'all to click their news articles, so they will likely use race for you to click. I understand that some white officers may hate black people, but white officers also shoot white people but news media won't bother to promote it because it won't make them money. Black on Black crimes happen more frequently than these white cops on black crimes. White on white crimes happen more than white officer on black crimes. And for those white racist officers, they just probably hate people with the "Thug Life" because it gives them a hard time each time they have to encounter them. So you have to ask, does a Black or any race man have no choice but to be a thug? Because any man has freedom to be what they want. I think rap music has a strong influence on how people act. I don't think it's right to generalize all white officers as racist crooked cops, nor that all black men are thugs.

Back
Top Bottom